What Are You Investing In At The Moment?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
There is an article writing platform that I work on and they have their own blockchain network instead of using another one. It is called Hive.

Also, there are options that you can invest in their Hive Backed Dollar and make 20% income or profit at the end of each month. That is what I am currently investing on

What about you?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I am investing in lots property by square meters and have bought and sold 3 lots ready. I have earned a huge profit which I deposited in the bank. I am buying lots in rural areas, they are cheaper than in the urban.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Right now I invest in stocks, cryptocurrencies, and precious metals, although I also want to join the foreign exchange market soon that I believe can be profitable if I learn it well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I'm now investing on trading. I started it today with a capital of $70 dollars. I will transfer my profit to my bank account tomorrow morning with God's blessings. Someone does the trading for me.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
There is an article writing platform that I work on and they have their own blockchain network instead of using another one. It is called Hive.

Also, there are options that you can invest in their Hive Backed Dollar and make 20% income or profit at the end of each month. That is what I am currently investing on

What about you?
I have not involved in article writing website and because you have given me an insight , I will definitely put it as part of my plan to take part in such kind of platform so that I can also earn from it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
I am investing in lots property by square meters and have bought and sold 3 lots ready. I have earned a huge profit which I deposited in the bank. I am buying lots in rural areas, they are cheaper than in the urban.
There are times when I wonder how people get the money to invest in properties but I understand that a lot of people have the money and it is good that you are spending the money on something that is reasonable

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
There are times when I wonder how people get the money to invest in properties but I understand that a lot of people have the money and it is good that you are spending the money on something that is reasonable
If you need money to invest I think you need to work hard for the money,money dont just come on its own you must work hard for it as for the face of investment am into crypto and forex trading they are the two face of investment which am into

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
If you need money to invest I think you need to work hard for the money,money dont just come on its own you must work hard for it as for the face of investment am into crypto and forex trading they are the two face of investment which am into
The only way I can get more money to use to invest is when I receive my salary at the end of the month and that is what I am planning to do so I will just use the money I make on this forum and other forums yo feed myself

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I'm now investing on trading. I started it today with a capital of $70 dollars. I will transfer my profit to my bank account tomorrow morning with God's blessings. Someone does the trading for me.
Someone trading for you? Is it a trading robot? Well trading robots are quite expensive like $2000, be careful, that sounds weird for someone to trade for you, it may be a scam.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
The crypto currency market is on a bearish run and I am trying to flex my muscles to invest in cryptocurrencies. I am trying to diversify my investment by investing ibn multiple crypto projects.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently, I am investing in stocks, government bonds, mutual funds and physical gold coins. Stock market in my location is not doing so well these days. But I make some money from the gold coins.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
At the moment i am currently thinking of going back into forex trading but before doing so i want to have enough knowledge of how forex trading works so i wont make the same mistakes i made the last time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I'm now investing cryptocurrency. I am hoping that this investment is for me and if I have a risk tolerance on this considering the price of it fluctuating every now and then.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
I want to invest in a business but looking to see if it should be locally or internationally. I'm still looking to have an understanding of what I'm about going into

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What about you?
It looks good, can you tell me more about the platform that you are investing on, is it trust worth and when was the website developed, i am asking this because i have lost my money after i invest on a new platform, thank you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I am investing in Mutual Funds, insurance, and stocks in cooperatives and private colleges. I always attend stock holders meeting to receive my share but I retained the amount to have a good interest

Back