What are your best ways to save water?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Some of the most effective ways I save water include taking shorter showers, fixing leaks promptly, only running full loads of laundry/dishes, and avoiding letting taps run unnecessarily while brushing teeth or washing dishes.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.768
I always turn off the faucet when I am not using it. Letting water run continuously is a waste, and we need to do everything we can to conserve water. Even though water is free here, I believe it is essential to save it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Some of the most effective ways I save water include taking shorter showers, fixing leaks promptly, only running full loads of laundry/dishes, and avoiding letting taps run unnecessarily while brushing teeth or washing dishes.
You have basically pointed out all the effective ways to save water. I also try to take shorter showers and avoid letting taps run continuously while washing face, brushing teeth. But I need to drink a lot of water every day, especially in summer. That I cannot save.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
When washing my dishes, I like to collect water in two basins to wash and rinse in them instead of letting the water run. Also, when brushing my teeth, I collect the water to a cup and wash my teeth from it.

Back