What are your favorite fruits?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I think we all have our favorite fruits. For me, I love to eat papaya, mango, avocado, apple, cherry, banana, durian, dragon fruit, mangosteen, and jackfruit.
Among them, I love jackfruit the most. When I am super hungry, I could eat like a horse :love::love::love:. What about you, are there fruits you like to eat or not?
There are acidic fruits bad for those with arthritis lol, so never eat them,

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I only have few favorite fruits which are Orange, banana, guava, tangerine, pawpaw, cherry, mango and berries. But my most if them all is Orange and banana can't go a whole month without having any of those two am obsessed with them haha.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I like various fruits as well,almost like the ones listed on top like papaya,bananas,carrots,apples,oranges,tangerine,watermelon,avocado etc but mainly just about three to four types i eat naturally and the others as by products like in a nector and pure juice form.Fruits are rich in vitamins and other acids that are beneficial for eye sights,digestion,anti aging and other health benefits.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favorite fruits, are pineapple, banana, and mango. Pineapple because, it's very sweet, rich in vitamin, and has fluid. Banana is very very sweet. Mango literally makes man go. It's cool

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like almost all fruit, but if I had to choose my favorite fruit, I would choose pineapple. The sensation of sour, sweet and fresh taste from pineapple is irreplaceable. LOL I really like pineapple, both for pickling, juice, and just eating it as fresh fruit. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I like almost all fruit, but if I had to choose my favorite fruit, I would choose pineapple. The sensation of sour, sweet and fresh taste from pineapple is irreplaceable. LOL I really like pineapple, both for pickling, juice, and just eating it as fresh fruit. :D
If you keep on eating pineapple, it won't take 7 months to have all your teeth removed from their trunks :ROFLMAO:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you keep on eating pineapple, it won't take 7 months to have all your teeth removed from their trunks :ROFLMAO:
Hey, don't scare me. You're kidding right? How is it possible that a very refreshing pineapple can make teeth fall out in just 7 months, I have proven eating pineapples for decades since I was little my teeth are fine. :p

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I'm not going to eat pineapple too often, I'm afraid my teeth will fall out, I don't want to wear dentures. LOL Thanks a lot for the information. How about you, what's your most favorite fruit? :D

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What fruits and vegetables do you dislike? As for vegetables, I don't like pare, it tastes bitter. Continue the eggplant, because it's mushy. Then Leunca, because it is bitter and has lots of seeds. LOL

Back