What are your recommendations for selling products online?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
All sellers will of course want their goods to sell well and make a profit, but being a businessman by selling online is not easy, there are many competitors with similar products, and this makes the level of business competition even tighter. Lack of ideas about the products to be sold often results in failure or delays in building a business, so the most important step for beginner sellers is to have a product idea that will continue to sell well and be needed by most people even with a high level of competition. So in your opinion, what products are suitable for beginner sellers?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
I agree with you, to make good of your business online you need to have a product idea that will continue to sell in the long run and by loved by people

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.090
I have some experience of selling items online. My start was with selling raw rice then I closed this business and started selling small solar panels. My recommendations are first of all, be honest, gain your customers confidence so he will deal you next time with good words. Once he found it out as you supplied sub standard item to him next time he'll give you order but will cancel it soon.

Back