What are your views about the drag and drop feature?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many website builders in the world I have also used a few of them and I think that they tend to offer a drag and drop feature to their website builders. Such kind of feature may allow people to create their own website without the help of any kind of website designer. So, what do you think?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many website builders in the world I have also used a few of them and I think that they tend to offer a drag and drop feature to their website builders. Such kind of feature may allow people to create their own website without the help of any kind of website designer. So, what do you think?
A drag and drop feature is simply a programme that allows you to construct or build a mobile app or websites or graphic design articles without writing any single line of code. Just as the name implies,it lets you drag and drop objects on your device screen to create anything you want to create such as apps, websites etc, with the massive adoption of drag and drop feature, almost anyone can create any apps using this amazing features.
It's very fast in terms of development; it could take couple of hours or days to build stuffs
It is very easy and straight forward to use
It is less stressful and not mentally tasking, but for me, I do not think it is ideal for someone who wants to make a career as a software developer or programmer, because it will make you mentally lazy and your analytical and logical reasoning will gradually depreciate, so for me nothing beats developing stuffs or building things from scratch instead of using drag and drop,but that doesn't mean I do not like drag and drop feature though.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is okay but it will not help a blogger in the long run because something things can go wrong and you need programming skills to resolve the issue. A webmaster must have some basic understanding of programming and how to fix some challenges without involving programmers .

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is okay but it will not help a blogger in the long run because something things can go wrong and you need programming skills to resolve the issue. A webmaster must have some basic understanding of programming and how to fix some challenges without involving programmers .
That is very true bro, that's why I always advise people to at least learn a programming language before going the way of drag and drop features and no/low code platforms, this is because it gives you an upper edge even in the industry,

Uncrowned Guard

Complete Stranger
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use it a lot with IPS and I do love the feature. It is much easier to just look at the screen and place the box where you want it without dealing with lines of code or menus of placement orders. However, there are certainly some downsides that I have encountered. The first is that most of the services that offer this style generally offer an overall reduced amount of placement options, I know there are probably exceptions to this rule, but it is just what I have come across. Second is something that definitely haunts me with IPS from time to time and that is the fact that it is very easy to simply delete the block you were moving and all of a sudden that content is gone.

However, I still prefer it nowadays.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is very true bro, that's why I always advise people to at least learn a programming language before going the way of drag and drop features and no/low code platforms, this is because it gives you an upper edge even in the industry,

yes, drag and drop might help to some extent, but you may need a blogging expert and a programming to deal with complex issues.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Drag and drop features available on website builders allow you to build websites easily. It is so easy that even a first time user can create stunning websites in no time.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love the drag and drop feature because it makes it easier to build websites. You don't need to learn about coding as it'll help you create stunning designs. It can be complex if you're using it for the first time.

Back