What brand of your phone that you currently use?

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I currently use Realme its has a nice specs and its not lag.
I love the features of it and I've been using it 2 years already I think.

What's yours?
I have a Iphone6s and it's decent. I love the camera quality for Photography. And it's something I'm used to had it for 3 years I think. But yeah that's what I have.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
i have a samsung galaxy A3core,not a new brand but excellent internet speed 4G, good and quality front and rear camera.Excellent battery life.I would like to upgrade to a bigger phone.I think this december.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have a samsung galaxy A3core,not a new brand but excellent internet speed 4G, good and quality front and rear camera.Excellent battery life.I would like to upgrade to a bigger phone.I think this december.
Cool. I'm planning to buy an extra phone just my private phone so I can separate for the work.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
Cool. I'm planning to buy an extra phone just my private phone so I can separate for the work.
Now that you have mentioned it ,it kinds of makes alot of sense,i think i will also plan on getting a seperate phone for personal use only.But the one i want to get in December is going to be for work.I want to switch to Iphone or google pixel.Something with a strong batterry,quality front and rear camera with auto focus.,128GB storage,big screen ,Motion sensor to take quality pictures and videos whilest you are in a motion.That is what i am looking at.But nomatter what i definately cant afford the iphone 14.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now that you have mentioned it ,it kinds of makes alot of sense,i think i will also plan on getting a seperate phone for personal use only.But the one i want to get in December is going to be for work.I want to switch to Iphone or google pixel.Something with a strong batterry,quality front and rear camera with auto focus.,128GB storage,big screen ,Motion sensor to take quality pictures and videos whilest you are in a motion.That is what i am looking at.But nomatter what i definately cant afford the iphone 14.
Who knows in a future you can buy it. But yeah I need a personal one just for my family and my love ones esp @Middlepoet20

Back