What business lesson can you learn from the tremendous growth of RIF.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF has grown in bounds and leaps over the last few months. For a new entrant in the industry, it is arguably the faster growing forum. I believe there are business lessons one can learn from the RIF experience. What are they? For me, I learnt that good customer support service attracts customer.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Every business have its mode of operation and it's expected to have differences in when compared to other businesses. RIF have done so well but it took a lot of hard work to get to this stage.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every business have its mode of operation and it's expected to have differences in when compared to other businesses. RIF have done so well but it took a lot of hard work to get to this stage.
The admin team has been working so hard and smart to take the business to this level. So we can take this that we have learnt hard and smart work from RIF's growth.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.155
I have learnt that making promptly payments to the members and maintenance of higher level of transparency on the business also add some credit for the rapidly growth of the business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm actually a newcomer here. But I had time to read the story of this RIF journey which was extraordinary. Had changed owners, experienced ups and downs of financial difficulties, but the owner of this website had a brilliant idea and didn't just give up, but sold it to someone who was considered more financially capable. Yes, the lesson I can take is about ups and downs in business when starting up is common, so it's great if the business can go through a crisis well, so that the business can become much more advanced and grow rapidly. Congratulation, Good Job!

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Transparency is a currency in business. It can buy you trust.
I have learnt that making promptly payments to the members and maintenance of higher level of transparency on the business also add some credit for the rapidly growth of the business.
There is need to strategically anticipate and map a way forward for a business as demonstrated by the founder of the site
I'm actually a newcomer here. But I had time to read the story of this RIF journey which was extraordinary. Had changed owners, experienced ups and downs of financial difficulties, but the owner of this website had a brilliant idea and didn't just give up, but sold it to someone who was considered more financially capable. Yes, the lesson I can take is about ups and downs in business when starting up is common, so it's great if the business can go through a crisis well, so that the business can become much more advanced and grow rapidly. Congratulation, Good Job!

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
For me Hard work pays the two admins have been working so hard and smart to take the business to another level. we have to follow suit in our endeavors

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
For me Hard work pays the two admins have been working so hard and smart to take the business to another level. we have to follow suit in our endeavors
I would rather say hard and smart work pays. These guys have used tact to drive this site. The innovations they brought are apt. From their example, you must be smart to succeed in business.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
RIF has certainly grown tremendously, however, we don't know yet if the owner is actually making money from RIP. As a person who has experience with website management, I really doubt that RIF is making profits.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
I must say that I learned so many things about business here. I can also share things that I know about the business per se. It is a good venue to share things here.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.983
I think one thing i can learn is that if you are consistent you can definitely achieve what you have set out your mind to achieve. It might not be easy but just be consistent.

Back