What Business Systems and Principles Must You Master That will Gaurantee it not to Fall Nomatter What?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Have you noticed that some businesses keep rebounding and even recording massive profits nomatter what?this means they are operating with good systems that ensures the cashflow is afloat and they always employ good,timely and accurate principles that gaurantees that they do not fall nomatter what shocks the business may face.In your own thoughts what are those systems and principles that ensures that is the case for the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Have you noticed that some businesses keep rebounding and even recording massive profits nomatter what?this means they are operating with good systems that ensures the cashflow is afloat and they always employ good,timely and accurate principles that gaurantees that they do not fall nomatter what shocks the business may face.In your own thoughts what are those systems and principles that ensures that is the case for the business.
One thing is that some companies know how to search for workers who are very good at what they do and that is why they will always succeed and it is also because they know how to satisfy their workers

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
One thing is that some companies know how to search for workers who are very good at what they do and that is why they will always succeed and it is also because they know how to satisfy their workers
Thanks for sharing those valid answers,it is true that having a right team and some sort of motivation for their work is a plus to ensuring the success of anything one wants to ensure keeps on trending at number one or keeps on growing.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't there is a permanent fix method you can use to keep a company or business enterprise from failing. Constant updating and adopting quality measures is the only thing that will guarantee success. As you know, change is only thing that is permanent, therefore if a company continue to adopt quality measures, it is bound to survive.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That is very true that a right team and a mortivated one must also be able to adopt to change as remaining in a fixated position may make the company suffer collateral damage.So no standard principles to abide by but rather collective team work comes up with innovative ideas that can help the business to continue to thrive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Thanks for sharing those valid answers,it is true that having a right team and some sort of motivation for their work is a plus to ensuring the success of anything one wants to ensure keeps on trending at number one or keeps on growing.
You need to have people who are working towards the same goal as you so that you both are you all are going to cooperate
That is how it should be and it will even make the work easier

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
One thing I've noticed about such businesses is that they have an excellent source of funding and they ensure that their finances are kept in check. It also helps to have great employees.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.738
One thing you should focus on is offering quality services and as well ensure that your customers are treated the best way possible and their jobs are done and delivered on time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many factors which may affect the survival or success of a business. I think the top priority is to ensure there is sufficient fund to run the business. Offering products which meet with customer needs are also important. You also need to have a good team to help you run the business. They may help you in financial planning, sales and marketing and customer service.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have not logged into my twitter account but right upto now i am so peplexed that from out of the blues the company has just changed its name to X and it is still running strong.I think Elon is just a genius with a right team and who can win at anything because he has mastered the art of underdtanding systems and prinsiples that can make you win and succeed as an entreprenuer and or business.

Those are the practical skills and qualities that we need to employ if we are to see ourselves grow exponetially in our business more especially tapping in the under developed markets which has so much to achieve.Those are the qualities and sharing those practical insights is what is needed to brainstorm on.

Back