What businesses do you have in mind to invest?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As we go through our daily activities, there is a thing or two we think about in regards to starting up a business or investing in one that has already been there and is growing but needing some kind of sponsorship or support in form of shareholders.
I have thoughts about business like buying and selling of farm products and having a checking meat joint.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.030
Investing in gold remain number one choice for me as I have seen it's regular up trend sometime it's go down for time being but then again started moving upside.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
I would like to invest in companies which sell children clothing and shoes. As children grow fast, they need to buy clothes and shoes from time to time. There is always a demand there.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing money in any kind of business is a risky thing to do. Therefore, it is essential to analyse things in a much better way and make sure that you do not invest in the wrong kind of business. I have no idea about what kind of business I would conduct in the future. It all depends on the conditions.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As we go through our daily activities, there is a thing or two we think about in regards to starting up a business or investing in one that has already been there and is growing but needing some kind of sponsorship or support in form of shareholders.
I have thoughts about business like buying and selling of farm products and having a checking meat joint.
I would really love to invest into petroleum products when o have much more money, but for a start, selling of frozen foods is what o can start with, because anything that has to do with food stuff sales is very lucrative and always a booming one to embark on.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I want to own a photography studio. It is one business that I am really fascinated with. I am just bidding time and waiting for the finances I need to open an modern studio..

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
At this point in time, I do not have any plans to have another business. For the reason that it is hard to squeeze the time for this idea and the others things needed to be done here.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
For me though, one thing i have always wanted to invest in is real estate. Right from time i have always had some interest in investing in real estate and not to mention the fact that it is a great source of residual income.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have already invested in the business that I have in mind which is real estate business and it's something that I have so much great in because of how lucrative it has been for years.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not invest a lot and plus I'm scared to lose money but you know no risk no gain I would like to invest in real estate but I need a lot of money for that

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Investing in gold remain number one choice for me as I have seen it's regular up trend sometime it's go down for time being but then again started moving upside.
I do not have it in mind to invest in any business at the moment but there is a particular cryptocurrency that I am investing in and I hope it yields profit

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do not invest a lot and plus I'm scared to lose money but you know no risk no gain I would like to invest in real estate but I need a lot of money for that
This is the reason why it is very important for you to make a very detailed research in any kind of investment you want to put your money into so that you know you are investing in a legitimate project.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is the reason why it is very important for you to make a very detailed research in any kind of investment you want to put your money into so that you know you are investing in a legitimate project.
Research is one thing that you need to do if you want to do anything in life even though you already know about the thing very well
Research helps you to hold on to useful informations

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i would invest in clothing , dairy business , crypto and any other business when i feel that the business is worth investing and can safely return me my starting investment atleast in a year max .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I currently have an investment in crypto and I'm hoping it will go well. When it comes to business I don't really have any in mind but I think food stock is quite lucrative in my area and might be a nice investment.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
For me I have got multiple business ideas to invest in whenever I get money. Some of them are starting the butchery business, cyber cafe and the paypoint for that matter.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I have got multiple business ideas to invest in whenever I get money. Some of them are starting the butchery business, cyber cafe and the paypoint for that matter.
That's a nice business idea you got there, but I'm curious whether you have any experience on all this businesses you just mentioned or are you just going to open it then employ experienced workers?.. I Will advice you start a business you have experience of what it looks like.

Back