What Can You Say About Sales Of Gadgets?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is a very lucrative business in Nigeria for now. A lot of people wish to use expensive Gadgets like Iphones, Samsung or other phones, laptop, airpod and all of that.
Is this business popular in your country?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Yes, it is also popular in my country during the non-pandemic time. This time, people's concern is to have something on their plates and have some money to pay for the bills.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
For real? That's impressive. Not everyone has a phone in my country
In my view, mobile phones are one of basic necessities of humans these days. Moreover, the 'Maslow's Hierachy of Needs' should be revised.
Post automatically merged:

Even a child has a gadget this time for the online classes. Kids also learn some skills in drawing basing from a guide in a mobile phone.
I agree with you. Most students needed to have classes online especially during the peak of pandemic.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In my view, mobile phones are one of basic necessities of humans these days. Moreover, the 'Maslow's Hierachy of Needs' should be revised.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you. Most students needed to have classes online especially during the peak of pandemic.
Yes you already talked about the hierarchy of needs and I as able to check it online. Thanks for the lecture.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Here too most of the people tend to have mobile phones expensive or not. During the pandemic, even the kids were required to have them as they had online classes. My daughter who's of 14 years demands me to get iPhone but I always tell her that I don't have enough money to buy it. It's too costly here.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Selling of gadgets can be pretty lucrative depending on the location of the business. You can set up your business in an urban area, you would definitely make sales.

Back