What Can You Say About Sales Of Gadgets?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sales of gadgets is very lucrative business in this part of the world. You need a lot of money to venture into it. Some people use social media to advertise.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sales of gadgets is very lucrative business in this part of the world. You need a lot of money to venture into it. Some people use social media to advertise.
This is not a kind of business that you have to struggle to advertise and market. The only key to this business is to site it by the roadside and watch patronage come in from left, right and center.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is not a kind of business that you have to struggle to advertise and market. The only key to this business is to site it by the roadside and watch patronage come in from left, right and center.
of course location matters a lot. If you're in a good location you will make a whole lot of profit but you can also use social media to boost your sales.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
of course location matters a lot. If you're in a good location you will make a whole lot of profit but you can also use social media to boost your sales.
The best location for this business is along a major road. It is a business that would also need you to have international connects so as to help import the products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best location for this business is along a major road. It is a business that would also need you to have international connects so as to help import the products.
You just have to be in a place where a lot of people commute. That way you can be able to make some amount of sales every single day.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyday, people are changing their devices due to upgrade or damage
Those that have established a reputation in sales of gadgets are making good money. If you can add sales or spare parts if gadgets to the mix, you have got a business that would pay you really well in your hands.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
This is a very lucrative business in Nigeria for now. A lot of people wish to use expensive Gadgets like Iphones, Samsung or other phones, laptop, airpod and all of that.
Is this business popular in your country?
It's is a very popular business here in my country, I also see that the business is very profitable as phones are always being demanded especially newly released phones since everyone wants to use latest and expensive phones.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Its popular everywhere as everyone likes to own these gadgets for their daily use so naturally these are most important for us and a good business

It is just like those that are into selling of smartphone which is a very lucrative business in my country and I'm sure it is the same thing all over the world.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
It's is a very popular business here in my country, I also see that the business is very profitable as phones are always being demanded especially newly released phones since everyone wants to use latest and expensive phones.
It is indeed a popular business and a lot of people engage in that business. There is no how we all in a country would not be using gadgets so I guess it is a good one to venture into

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is very lucrative business in my country too, I personally did this online, when you give advertisement for your gadget, people immediately started contact you so it remain better to deliver it at their home.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here, almost every young dude in my country are venturing into the business of sales of gadgets, because it's a moving and booming business currently, people are always changing their gadgets or changing gadgets accessories.
This is a very lucrative business in Nigeria for now. A lot of people wish to use expensive Gadgets like Iphones, Samsung or other phones, laptop, airpod and all of that.
Is this business popular in your country?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
It is indeed a popular business and a lot of people engage in that business. There is no how we all in a country would not be using gadgets so I guess it is a good one to venture into
Yeah, sure, even with the fact that most of them now uses the buy now and pay later method and also the ability to swap phones for a more better phone, I think with these, most people will always see need to change their phone.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sales of gadgets is profitable because it has high demands. Gadgets either electronics or mobile are good businesses to start but they are capital intensive. It is a business without seasons and its demand not influenced by prices. Gadgets are found almost every where. It does not have age restriction.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I think it's popular in most countries it can be very profitible if you know how to manage it a lot of people likes gadgets you can really make good money

Back