What can you say about the Apple iPhone 16?

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.282
The pre-orders for the Apple iPhone 16 started on September 9th. It seems like a lot of Apple fans are rather stoked about getting their hands on the Apple 16. It's got the A17 chip and some awesome camera upgrades. What do you think about it, especially if you are a big Apple fan?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.282
It's been a few years since I've upgraded, so I'll be getting an iPhone 16. Probably will preorder it this week.

That is great! Have you already received your new iPhone 16? I am not sure whether it is available now here or not.
Post automatically merged:

I think that as usual, it would really be worth the hype but I know that that it is out of my reach.

I am not sure if it is worth the hype. Other buyers have not been satisfied with it.

I have never really been a fan of the iphone, so I can't really say much about it.

It is okay if not everyone likes Apple iPhones; some prefer Android because of the endless apps they can download.

Just reading the specs online blew my mind away. The phone would be a real machine with all those super specs.

Yes. I am not sure, though, if it is worth the hype. Others are quite disappointed. Hehehe. I won’t buy it since my current phone is still working.

Back