What could be the future of Binance?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I too hope Binance will come clean, for the sake of your cryptos stored in the CEX. Because I'm afraid the American SEC hasn't the least concern about the hard earned money of poor, lower middle-class and middle-class people, forced to store their cryptos in a CEX or in app wallet because the amount is too little to be worth the purchasing of a Ledger or Trezor. I never heard about regulatory authorities worried for my money and yours.
I am not very much afraid of them because I know they cannot do anything serious. I guess they are just trying to gain attention from cryptourrency holders

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not really using binance but I think it's a nice platform that many people use I heard that there are some issues going on so I hope it will be solved in the fature

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I'm not really using binance but I think it's a nice platform that many people use I heard that there are some issues going on so I hope it will be solved in the fature
It is the platform I use most and I even keep my cryptocurrency in it instead of using other wallets. It is very good and the interface really makes a lot of sense

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
The crypto earned from poor people (usually from African, Asian and Latin American countries) are not usually per se investments from their own pocket. They earn cryptocurrencies from platforms like TimeBucks, publish0x, blurt, noise.cash, etc. and paid to post forums like BMF (it pays BCH, like noise.cash). It's hard and very hard earned money, as lot of these platforms, especially blurt, is only able to pay merely peanuts for very long published articles. I have many colleagues coming from Nigeria, Kenia, Philippines and Venezuela working in such sites (and there are poor Italians too) and storing their earnings in a CEX like Binance. And sometimes they stake them (fixed staking) to earn good interests. My husband did the same: he staked shiba inu worth of 200 reais and I state he is all but a rich man (I married him as a very poor Brazilian, but he is fighting to improve his circumstances counting on cryptocurrencies and various kinds of online jobs). Not a nice thing if he and my colleagues lose all their hard earned funds.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The crypto earned from poor people (usually from African, Asian and Latin American countries) are not usually per se investments from their own pocket. They earn cryptocurrencies from platforms like TimeBucks, publish0x, blurt, noise.cash, etc. and paid to post forums like BMF (it pays BCH, like noise.cash). It's hard and very hard earned money, as lot of these platforms, especially blurt, is only able to pay merely peanuts for very long published articles. I have many colleagues coming from Nigeria, Kenia, Philippines and Venezuela working in such sites (and there are poor Italians too) and storing their earnings in a CEX like Binance. And sometimes they stake them (fixed staking) to earn good interests. My husband did the same: he staked shiba inu worth of 200 reais and I state he is all but a rich man (I married him as a very poor Brazilian, but he is fighting to improve his circumstances counting on cryptocurrencies and various kinds of online jobs). Not a nice thing if he and my colleagues lose all their hard earned funds.
Well, you are right. I used to publish articles on blurt before but I stopped because they were paying me peanuts and it does not make any sense to me
Well, some people are still using it

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
As blurt doesn't oblige users to only post unpublished elsewhere material (the only criteria is to avoid plagiarism), users can copy and paste our own articles, e-books and craft we had published elsewhere first. Now I'm publishing my first police novel that appears also in publish0x and even if blurt pays merely crumbs, I don't like to leave readers with an incomplete story (even if lately I only can enter my account once per month, as I prefer to dedicate my time to sites that pay a discreet amount). But when it will come to withdraw my blurts, I'll not use Binance (in any way, I'm not sure Binance lists blurt). Not cause the matters it's facing (in any way I would use the Brazilian Binance and not Binance US), but many users are seeing their account limited or suspended with no apparent reason. Now Binance wants my tax report to unblock withdrawals and I have no free time to scan and upload it (a tax report in my country it's several pages).

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that Binance is going to grow and expand as time goes on. It has a solid foundation and is a market leader. I don't think it would go down like many other popular exchanges did.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
US SEC organization keep doing pressure on Binance so they stoped deposits in US dollars. Deposits in euro and other national currencie is still available. Also crypto deposit is still availble to.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
My husband said the trouble with the American SEC hit binance.us only. So international Binance isn't affected (at least, not at all) as I supposed instead. In this case, poor's people funds stored in the international Binance should be safe.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With he way the US government are fighting to see that Binance goes bankrupt is just amusing to me as they just want to see it fall at all cost for they even go as far as convincing other countries to ban it from operating.

Back