What cryptocurrency are you investing in

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Okay, trading cryptocurrencies at the moment is much more advisable than investing especially for long-term purposes. The market is actually unpredictable at the moment.
The market has always been unpredictable and that is why you need to open your eyes to see everything going on the chart before you sell or buy

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not invested any amount in crypto currency i dont now the concept so its very hard for me to invest in thing which i dont have any knowledge

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The market has always been unpredictable and that is why you need to open your eyes to see everything going on the chart before you sell or buy
Probably, that is why having knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis is important. That way you can be able to understand trends in the crypto market.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
putting money on things you do not have knowledge of is very risky. I think it is one of the things I want to avoid.
There are also a lot of people out there who invest just because their friends are investing in it and they have no knowledge about what they are investing it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are also a lot of people out there who invest just because their friends are investing in it and they have no knowledge about what they are investing it
that is a very big investment error a lot of people are making. Investing because your friends are investing is not advisable.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.265
I have not invested in cryptocurrency because I have no idea how it works. I only received one Bitcoin payment from a website a few years ago. However, I'd like to learn how to invest and trade so that I can supplement my income.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The Bitcoin is a very good cryptocurrency to adopt because it has huge potentials.
Investing in Bitcoin is good but if you don't have a lot of money you may not make a lot of profit from it. There is no doubt that bitcoin can do 5x from here in the next bull market but that will not give a whole lot of profit people with small capital.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am actually investing on Hive, Steem, Blurt, Apx, Eth, Ltc, Btc, Bch, Doge, Xrp, and others. I'm trying out testnets too as they might give away some airdrop coins and tokens.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am actually investing on Hive, Steem, Blurt, Apx, Eth, Ltc, Btc, Bch, Doge, Xrp, and others. I'm trying out testnets too as they might give away some airdrop coins and tokens.
Blur is a very good cryptocurrency to make investment on presently in my own opinion. But I think waiting for it to dip more may be a better decision. You can also put Trias.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blur is a very good cryptocurrency to make investment on presently in my own opinion. But I think waiting for it to dip more may be a better decision. You can also put Trias.
Did you receive an airdrop from Blur. Many has received. Too bad I didn't know about it before. But what I mentioned there is Blurt. It's a fork from Steemit.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Are you investing in the XRP token? I think that it could be a great token. However, its value could change at any time as it is a kind of coin which is somewhat related to bitcoin.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you receive an airdrop from Blur. Many has received. Too bad I didn't know about it before. But what I mentioned there is Blurt. It's a fork from Steemit.
I didn't receive the airdrop. I think a lot of people who do you do were actually lucky or should I say they are just visionary enough to do so. The cryptocurrency has a lot of prospects in my perspective.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invested in BTC last year because I have heard positive comments about this cryptocurrency but with earnings yet to come. :)
I think if you invested in fourth quarter of last year by now you should have been in profit. It depends on the amount of money you invested in the first place because that will determine the amount of profit you will be making now.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think if you invested in fourth quarter of last year by now you should have been in profit. It depends on the amount of money you invested in the first place because that will determine the amount of profit you will be making now.
It was a very small amount I invested. To be honest, I do not work on it, so this is the reason, I have not made any earnings yet. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was a very small amount I invested. To be honest, I do not work on it, so this is the reason, I have not made any earnings yet. :)
Okay, I think since you invested little amount of money you can leave it for up to 2025 that we will experience a massive bull season. You're going to make profit though.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Okay, I think since you invested little amount of money you can leave it for up to 2025 that we will experience a massive bull season. You're going to make profit though.
I think that if you invest a small amount of money, it is not worth it. Maybe, I will invest some more money. Anyhow, very good news for 2025. Thanks for the information.

Back