What cryptocurrency are you investing on for the next bull run?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As we all know, the cryptocurrency space is filled with a lot of surprises and nobody knows exactly when the next bull will begin.

Some people are projecting it to be next year and some others are projecting it to be 2025. But not with standing, it is important to invest in bear season and make profit in bull season.

As for me there are a few cryptocurrencies I have my eyes on such as Optimism, Seedifyfund, Arbitrum, Trias, Floki Inu.

What cryptocurrencies are you planning to buy?.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another shitcoin that I would put little amount of money on for the next bull market is BNBtiger. I have some feelings that it will be the next Shiba Inu.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I am currently investing mostly in Bitcoin, but also in ethereum, cosmos atom, cardano (ADA), matic and Monero I think all of these have potential for future appreciation in a bull run

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently investing mostly in Bitcoin, but also in ethereum, cosmos atom, cardano (ADA), matic and Monero I think all of these have potential for future appreciation in a bull run
What really happened to Moreno?. It used to be one of the most valued cryptocurrency but at the moment nobody talks about it again. Do you think it will make a comeback?.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
What really happened to Moreno?. It used to be one of the most valued cryptocurrency but at the moment nobody talks about it again. Do you think it will make a comeback?.
It continues to be in the same position in coinmarketcap, it is still a small cryptocurrency for everything it offers and the great potential it also has, it is also a cryptocurrency that is continuously improving and also offers protection and privacy that no other offers you, it has a community really attached to the coin and faithful, continues to grow.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It continues to be in the same position in coinmarketcap, it is still a small cryptocurrency for everything it offers and the great potential it also has, it is also a cryptocurrency that is continuously improving and also offers protection and privacy that no other offers you, it has a community really attached to the coin and faithful, continues to grow.
I will look at it again. Do you really believe that it will yield tangible profit in the next bull season?. The market cap is also another thing I need to consider.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I will look at it again. Do you really believe that it will yield tangible profit in the next bull season?. The market cap is also another thing I need to consider.
Think one thing, Monero will have an amount similar to Bitcoin in its supply monero I think it will be between 22 million and 23 million for the next decade, it is the most private currency of all and you can not track your transactions today, when they implement the currencies of central banks ie CBDC and everything is under control people will look for options to evade this espionage, I think Monero is more than an alternative for that, at least that's what I think and more people think, I cannot say if it will increase his price or not, because i dont know, but you have this information that i think is valuable.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Think one thing, Monero will have an amount similar to Bitcoin in its supply monero I think it will be between 22 million and 23 million for the next decade, it is the most private currency of all and you can not track your transactions today, when they implement the currencies of central banks ie CBDC and everything is under control people will look for options to evade this espionage, I think Monero is more than an alternative for that, at least that's what I think and more people think, I cannot say if it will increase his price or not, because i dont know, but you have this information that i think is valuable.
Good, I think I would have to add monero to the cryptocurrencies I will be invesitng on soon. I will try as much as possible to make more research on this.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Good, I think I would have to add monero to the cryptocurrencies I will be invesitng on soon. I will try as much as possible to make more research on this.
Without problems, if you do an in-depth investigation you can realize the potential that Monero has in the long medium term, it is a matter of time before people realize it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Without problems, if you do an in-depth investigation you can realize the potential that Monero has in the long medium term, it is a matter of time before people realize it.
Nice, I have added it to the list of cryptocurrencies I will be putting some amount of money on hoping for it to give me good returns. I am now bullish.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As we all know, the cryptocurrency space is filled with a lot of surprises and nobody knows exactly when the next bull will begin.

Some people are projecting it to be next year and some others are projecting it to be 2025. But not with standing, it is important to invest in bear season and make profit in bull season.

As for me there are a few cryptocurrencies I have my eyes on such as Optimism, Seedifyfund, Arbitrum, Trias, Floki Inu.

Am not planning to buy any coin for now because am still trying to understand the intrigues of cryptocurrency market. I strongly believe that there are some parameters that can assist in determining the extent of likely bull run. I hate speculation and I will not be part of it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am not planning to buy any coin for now because am still trying to understand the intrigues of cryptocurrency market. I strongly believe that there are some parameters that can assist in determining the extent of likely bull run. I hate speculation and I will not be part of it.
The major reason I am very much convinced that in 2024 and 2025 there will be a massive increase in the price of cryptocurrencies is because next year is Bitcoin halving. When you check history there is usually bull run.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490

I have some Litecoin and I am still planning to buy more of it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Besides I invest in major layer one cryptos, I also invest in Dogecoin, ADA and SHIB and Fun tokens. while waiting for the bull run we can activate the staking feature so we can make passive income.

Back