What currency do you withdraw from faucets?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we work in faucets we all have one goal and that is to get a small amount of cryptocurrency for free. Some faucets support many cryptocurrencies, which sometimes makes it difficult for you to choose. What currency do you usually withdraw and from which website? For example, CoinPayU supports many cryptocurrencies and sometimes I don't know which of these cryptocurrencies are good for the future. what is your opinion?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stick with Bitcoin and I am pretty sure it will be there for the long haul.
Bitcoin is the king of this market and everyone wants to have it, but since the income of faucets is very low, withdrawing Bitcoin is not profitable for everyone except those who invest.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never withdrawn from faucet sites. But I'll prefer to withdraw through LTC
Good me too. Lite Coin has low fee and the income of faucets is low. If you withdraw coins that have high fees, you won't get much in the end, so that's why i choose BCH and LTC or TRX always

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
When we work in faucets we all have one goal and that is to get a small amount of cryptocurrency for free. Some faucets support many cryptocurrencies, which sometimes makes it difficult for you to choose. What currency do you usually withdraw and from which website? For example, CoinPayU supports many cryptocurrencies and sometimes I don't know which of these cryptocurrencies are good for the future. what is your opinion?
If you are happy working on a faucet site and once you can reach the minimum withdrawal, if many types of crypto options are available, you can choose potential cryptos like BTC, Ltc, BNB etc.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are happy working on a faucet site and once you can reach the minimum withdrawal, if many types of crypto options are available, you can choose potential cryptos like BTC, Ltc, BNB etc.
Yeah that's right but Bitcoin fees is too much. same for BNB i think ( i never tried with this coin). i don't work too much in faucets but i usually request my money through LTC or TRX

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Yeah that's right but Bitcoin fees is too much. same for BNB i think ( i never tried with this coin). i don't work too much in faucets but i usually request my money through LTC or TRX
Usually if I withdraw Bitcoin from FaucetPay there is no fee, because I withdraw 10k satoshi also receive 10k satoshi so there is no fee reduction. I think TRX has less potential, it's better to withdraw ADA or Sol.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Usually if I withdraw Bitcoin from FaucetPay there is no fee, because I withdraw 10k satoshi also receive 10k satoshi so there is no fee reduction. I think TRX has less potential, it's better to withdraw ADA or Sol.
Yeah i am using Faucet Pay too. i think there is 1000 satoshi fee for withdraw if i am not mistaken and as you know it is really difficult to even earn 500 satoshi from faucets so it is not worth it for me

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Yeah i am using Faucet Pay too. i think there is 1000 satoshi fee for withdraw if i am not mistaken and as you know it is really difficult to even earn 500 satoshi from faucets so it is not worth it for me
You are right, currently faucet sites provide too small a reward of no more than 200 btc satoshi per day, and currently I have abandoned many faucet sites, but I am still active on freebitcoin for staking FUN tokens and earn interest if our satoshi balance is more than 30k satoshis.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, currently faucet sites provide too small a reward of no more than 200 btc satoshi per day, and currently I have abandoned many faucet sites, but I am still active on freebitcoin for staking FUN tokens and earn interest if our satoshi balance is more than 30k satoshis.
Yeah Freebitco is good and easy to work with. i'm not active in faucets too much as i said and i'm working just in freebitco, crypto win and adbtc. The rest of them have very little income

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Yeah Freebitco is good and easy to work with. i'm not active in faucets too much as i said and i'm working just in freebitco, crypto win and adbtc. The rest of them have very little income
Freebitcoin and Adbtc are very well liked by many trusted and legit users. At adbtc I rely on passive income from my referrals, even though there are many faucet sites out there but they are less potential and promising, besides, they are often annoying with shortlinks.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Freebitcoin and Adbtc are very well liked by many trusted and legit users. At adbtc I rely on passive income from my referrals, even though there are many faucet sites out there but they are less potential and promising, besides, they are often annoying with shortlinks.
Yes, the ones with pop-up ads and shortened links are really annoying. I don't understand how there are users who spend so much time on these faucets. And another thing is that these shortened links can damage your system. Some of them are not safe

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the ones with pop-up ads and shortened links are really annoying. I don't understand how there are users who spend so much time on these faucets. And another thing is that these shortened links can damage your system. Some of them are not safe
It is true! There's no way you would get out of that from faucet because that is how they make their money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
With faucets I go more for Bitcoin as it is really popular and more used everyone wants to have it, but it's just that the income of faucets is very low

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You only pay the fees when you transfer coins and I keep that to a minimum. I am also noticing more options to initiate transfers with no fees between customers on some exchanges like CoinBase, so change may be on the way.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With faucets I go more for Bitcoin as it is really popular and more used everyone wants to have it, but it's just that the income of faucets is very low
Yeah the income of faucets is really and btc fees is a bit high compared to other coins like TRX , LTC or BCH. That's why i always try to withdraw my money through TRX in most of time or LTC

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yesh the best bet is to withdraw via TRX , LTC or BCH as the fees is high and income of faucets is really low Another thing is that btc fees is a bit high compared to other coins

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Yesh the best bet is to withdraw via TRX , LTC or BCH as the fees is high and income of faucets is really low Another thing is that btc fees is a bit high compared to other coins
You are right, we have to choose crypto with low transaction fees, such as Litecoin which is currently starting to be bullish, since Dec 17, 2022 at a price of $ 66, and now it has reached above $ 92 at a resistance of $ 90.

Back