What currency do you withdraw from faucets?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I am not into crypto currency and I oftenly disliking the faucet claiming as a means of earning of the Crypto currency. The reason being it's a very slow means of earning and waste of time.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course when it's all Free Money, the fees do not matter as much. Start with sites that let you earm at least a little from claiming faucets and then deposit it where it will earn Daily Compound Interest and you can push it into the multi-million Satoshi range before you know it. Then it's a balancing act to see how you can let it earn more and still withdraw a little profit on a regular basis.
Post automatically merged:

I am not into crypto currency and I oftenly disliking the faucet claiming as a means of earning of the Crypto currency. The reason being it's a very slow means of earning and waste of time.
I see this comment so often and I have to think, let each player pick their own poison. As long as it's not your time they are wasting, why do you even need to point that out? I think free money is never a waste of time, no matter what the risk and how small the amount, free money is still free money and can add up once you learn how to plant the seeds and let them grow.

Last edited:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
My favorites right now are Bitcoin, Litecoin sometimes XRP and sometimes Ethereum too but almost entirely bitcoin since Bitcoin is the least volatile and in my opinion the safest in the entire cryptographic world, a little of Litecoin and the others mentioned,

Last edited:

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
I just withdraw BTC from Cryptowin and Autofaucet. I will reinvest it into something but not sure in what. I didn't claim any BTC or USDT from faucets with instant payouts for few days.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I prefer BCH and LTC only but some of these faucets only pay btc so then we don't have any option but to swap btc to other currency through faucet pay
Post automatically merged:

I am mostly going for Bch or LTC from faucets but some of these faucets pay only btc so there is no other option.
I have even opted for Solana once or twice.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was earlier opting to withdraw only in BTC but because the transaction fees for withdrawal of BTC are very high, especially from Faucetpay, I am now using other crypto currencies.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think Matic is a very good crypto currency so I am planning to either withdraw in Matic or swap my crypto assets into matic and see if that helps

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer BCH when it come to withdrawing my earnings from faucets if there is an option similar to it since the charge or fees are much lower compare to bitcoins which is something that I really like.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have always preferred to request LTC or Bch and sometimes BTC but I am planning to invest in Solana, Matic and doge too but it'll take a lot of time to earn from faucets.

Back