What Discussion Sites are Profitable to Post On?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
coming from different country, language, culture that are what makes us unite as one community and we always can learn from each other from it and other aspects too, though

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Thats true. The first site I joined was mylot and I have learnt a lot from it. I am always open to learning about the culture and traditions of other countries and discussion sites are the best way to do that

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Discussion sites is profitable ? Posting to discussion sites can be a highly profitable way to generate website traffic, establish yourself as an authority, and build relationships with potential customers. The best types of posts to discussion sites are those that add value to the conversation and provide helpful and informative advice to fellow members. You should also be sure to post regularly, as this will help to keep your profile active and visible. Additionally, it can be beneficial to focus on one or two different discussion sites, as this will allow you to become more familiar with the platform and the other members. Which is your favorite one?
You have my agreement that it is an excellent way for beginners to start earning, but why not add a few more free passive income sources like CryptoTab Browser, CryptoWin Faucet for daily compound interest, FreeBitco.in Faucet (stay away from the gambling) and even do a few Surveys if they work for you like they do for me. I gave up accurately accounting for every Satoshi I earn each month, but I can easily see $100 USD as a goal I meet most months. This month I have met that with just two survey websites and one Faucet and I have another half of the month left.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Working on discussion sites will improve your knowledge gradually, and you get to establish yourself as someone who knows the ins and outs of the niche too. It will also help you if you need a related job in the same niche.
I have met a lot of good people here and I have been introduced to other making money platforms so it is good to discuss

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
same with me, the first site I join was mylot too, I found it on google search with the keyword "site that pays us" and mylot brings me here and I enjoy being here a lot more LOL @Sanjee because we knew "RIF is more profitable"

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I agree that RIF gives more earnings so I have been planning to spend some more time on the site. I will be on mylot also because I don't want people to forget me there

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as it keeps the meter running on my CryptoTab and feeds me Satoshi to stuff in my Faucet accounts to earn compound interest, RIF and Forum Coin are enough to hold my interest level up and make life pleasant for me.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only try Mylot and RIF. Both of sites i can earn money while having fun with others members
I am also a member in mylot but the problem is that I am finding it hard to earn there. Since I have joined I have not earned up to $0.5 there.
Is it possible to earn up to $1 daily on mylot?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is possible if you have a lot of friends, the interaction site does not post to pay, so you have to make interaction in everyone's post if possible. though @Enxx
So it means that for me to earn more money on mylot, I will have to have many friends there.
Like how much can I earn daily if I have like 100 friends?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if you have 100 friends and they don't do interaction with you, it is just a useless thing, the only thing matter on Mylot is Interaction with others, so when you post something and people interact with your post you will earn money, mylot is not like PTP site who pay us for every post we made

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if you have 100 friends and they don't do interaction with you, it is just a useless thing, the only thing matter on Mylot is Interaction with others, so when you post something and people interact with your post you will earn money, mylot is not like PTP site who pay us for every post we made
I need to get something straight with this website. What do you mean by interaction? Is it when other people comment on our post or when they react to the post or which one?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Currently, I just post on RIF. I enjoy my time here. I've learned a lot of new things and can share ideas with fellow members. I've also tried Forumcoin, but don't really like the interface.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Quora.com also remain very profitable when we are giving answers of the question there, as well as putting our website links in our answers. There are lot of many people visit so our website get organic traffic.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I'm only on RIF Mylot and Post Bucks. But I'm mostly active on RIF. I spend 2 hours here every evening because I have an offline job that requires attention.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
RIF, Trendri, and Mylot are three examples. I've been active on RIF and Trendri for quite some time. I haven’t in the latter in a couple of weeks because my discussions have received few responses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Mylot was one site i really wanted to join, some months back i finally joined the site and have been able to make some cents within a few days, only to find out that i cannot withdraw due to the fact that paypal does not function in my country.

Back