What do you browse most on your phone

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Yes, it's a game of luck who knows who will perform well in the match on a particular day? I am learning the tricks from my colleagues who won recently. You know he made 15 teams for a match that day and spent 5k Rs.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.440
Wow i have read through what most of the people have shared and it's amazing to get to know about other people's experiences on the web.

Mine is no different as well,I surf the net to read on key information in line with what I am Interested.I check my country,Africa and global financial outlook and any factor that may Influence the market.

From time to time I get to read about psychology and do a little bit of relaxation such as listening to something motivational.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Also, I like to read about the history of my country. I like to know about different civilisations, about freedom fighters of India and many things about history. I have started reading Nazism and rise of Hitler these days.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.430
I can understand Mate. monkey pox had be sighted in my country but I still it is yet to spread so we are contending it now.
But people this time were already immune to viruses. They no longer like to watch the news. The bad news is suffocating. There should be better news like a business for all and to teach people to run a small business for sustenance. It should be aired on a radio or a TV channel so people young and old will be inspired and motivated to do the business they are capable of instead of blaming and relying on the government.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.430
Also, I like to read about the history of my country. I like to know about different civilisations, about freedom fighters of India and many things about history. I have started reading Nazism and rise of Hitler these days.
You're good in a history subject. I browse many things like Google news, writing sites that pay, blog sites that pay bloggers, latest updates of cellular phones. I also browse the best YouTube channels especially my favorite Kdrama channels. Only sky is the limit browsing in the Internet. It's also how we encounter many forum sites across the web.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
The usual sites that I have. Those are what I browse, such as my email, YouTube, etc. Sometimes I check out my earning sites and actively participate.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
On my smartphone, I find myself browsing news websites and social media feeds the most frequently. It's my go-to way to quickly catch up on current events, check in on friends' lives, and discover new content from accounts I follow.

Back