What do you consider passive source of income?

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A passive income is a source of income where you earn with a low stress and use to add up your main source of income to be a finance stable condition
Post automatically merged:

What I mostly consider as the as best way to consider as the best way to get passive income is my delivery home rentage because it doesn't give and stress

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$1.828
Passive income is not income earned without doing any kind of work at all. You would work for passive income but it might just be once in a long while but the income keeps coming in.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
For me, I consider a passive source of income to be one that generates earnings without direct involvement or constant effort. for Examples rental properties, dividend paying stocks and peer-to-peer lending,. These sources allow individuals to earn money while focusing on other activities or simply enjoying their free time.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I don't think the amount matters when it comes to naming a passive income source. What matters is that it is a source of income that you don't have to do anything to earn. You don't give any effort and but can make money from profits.

Back