What do you dislike in most Paid to post site

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
One part that pains me for most paid to post forums is that yiu have to comment on at least 100 threads or more just to be able to make a dollar.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
I like everything maybe the pay is low but I don't cmplain about that they also need profit so the pay is okey for the most part maybe I don't like when peapel spam in forums

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I like everything maybe the pay is low but I don't cmplain about that they also need profit so the pay is okey for the most part maybe I don't like when peapel spam in forums
A lot of people are always after the money so they will not even bother to make reasonable contents which is not supposed to be so because reasonable contents will even give the website more visitors

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
What are those things that you really hate about most or one PTP site?
Most paid to post forums I have come across are always slow in terms of connectivity and accessibility, most of them have very terrible user interface, but the case is absolutely different from RIF, infact that is one of the reason that made me fall in love with RIF, the simplicity of the interface is just mind blowing and easy to navigate.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.261
Most paid to post forums I have come across are always slow in terms of connectivity and accessibility, most of them have very terrible user interface, but the case is absolutely different from RIF, infact that is one of the reason that made me fall in love with RIF, the simplicity of the interface is just mind blowing and easy to navigate.
Some of them have very terrible interfaces. With adds spluttering everywhere and making the site crampy. I think Trendri is a victim here. RIF was like that before @Jordan just got redesigned it to what it is now.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.814
The most thing I dislike in the paid to post forums is the abrupt shut down of the paid to post forums sites. This is very disappointing as most of the times the closing sites go with our accumulated earnings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
And most of them will ban your account without letting you know. They will not even tell you the reason why they have banned your account and it is not fair that way

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some of them have very terrible interfaces. With adds spluttering everywhere and making the site crampy. I think Trendri is a victim here. RIF was like that before @Jordan just got redesigned it to what it is now.
If you have any more suggestions, I am open to it!
Spent a lot of time on this new redesign, and hoping to do more with it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
The most thing I dislike in the paid to post forums is the abrupt shut down of the paid to post forums sites. This is very disappointing as most of the times the closing sites go with our accumulated earnings.
yes that is true a lot of forums shut down and don't pay users who have 5 dollars or more that is why I most of the time cashout when I just reached the ammount I need to cashout

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
One of such things is low earnings and we cannot expect to make big from any of the pay to post forum and even if we earn $5 in full day then also its so low

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.708
One thing i really dislike about paid to post site is the fact that they are inconsistent these days. They don't last so long anymore. They can start and stay for only a month.

Back