What do you do on the rainy days?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I stay home during rainy days. I love to sleep when rain pours like crazy. I feel like I am a child wanting to play hide and seek under the rain. I love rain.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I work from home so I am always keeping myself busy at home even on rainy days. For those days when I don't work I do not have any work to complete, I tend to spend my time during the rainy days playing video games that I enjoy :)

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
I work from home so I am always keeping myself busy at home even on rainy days. For those days when I don't work I do not have any work to complete, I tend to spend my time during the rainy days playing video games that I enjoy :)
Unfortunately most of the rainy days, there would be power outage that forces me to sleep when the phone's battery is drained.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Unfortunately most of the rainy days, there would be power outage that forces me to sleep when the phone's battery is drained.
I am sorry to hear that :( power outages are never fun! We had one a few months ago that lasted over 6 hours in which I lost power to my phone and that was not a good time.

I do hope there is some way to help prevent those in the future.

Back