What do you do when you want to be alone?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True. I only go out when I'm with my brother.

I know you gonna say that.
Hehe Yeah. What I do when I'm alone typically is either listen to Moonlight Sonata Movement 1 over and over till I get the inspiration to do something. Or I'll pace back and forth. Literally. Helps my legs be active when my mind is wandering.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Being alone if you are used to is not a big deal, but like me, I cannot live alone. I am so afraid to live alone especially when evening comes. I am so coward . I can imagine many bad things that would like to terrify me.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes I read a book or I listen to music.
Oh. That's what I do sometimes too.
Most of the time I listen to some cool songs but some other time I can just do some browsing.
That's cool atleast you can divert yourself.
Being alone if you are used to is not a big deal, but like me, I cannot live alone. I am so afraid to live alone especially when evening comes. I am so coward . I can imagine many bad things that would like to terrify me.
I understand but yeah. I don't know why I'm fascinated in the dark esp now I want to do it but my brother doesn't like dark room. Not gonna lie I kinda miss it
Then, I just think if I can handle particular dilemmas. Then, I will sleep if I cannot.
Sometimes if I have insomnia I will just staring at the ceiling or watching some videos until I'm falling asleep.

Back