What do you do when you want to be alone?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I can survive being alone in the day for I can tune in my music too loud, and close the gate, and the main doors for safety. When I am inside the home, I read the Bible while the music is on to assume I am not alone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
@AmazingJob , yes, you are so right. There is a time we like to be alone and talk to God. I am always doing it, especially that day when my beloved nephew passed away. I was terribly heartbroken. Even this time I cry in vain for losing my nephew I dearly love . I need God to comfort me with sick feelings and aching heart.šŸ˜­

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
@AmazingJob , yes, you are so right. There is a time we like to be alone and talk to God. I am always doing it, especially that day when my beloved nephew passed away. I was terribly heartbroken. Even this time I cry in vain for losing my nephew I dearly love . I need God to comfort me with sick feelings and aching heart.šŸ˜­
I am sorry again for your loss.
God is definitely with you not only on your low days but also on your high days.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My alone time... Well, it depends. When I am overwhelmed with the days activities I just sit in silence for the longest of times, not thinking, not moving just laying back and listening to myself breath. When I am not overwhelmed I spend my alone time listening to music

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I can do a lot of things when I am alone. Reading, listening to music, playing musical instruments or watching videos on YouTube. I may also go out for a walk.
I also do the same thing, except for reading books. I cannot squeeze my time to do it. I am always as busy as a bee.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
When I crave solitude, I often retreat to nature. Being in nature helps me clear my mind, recharge, and reconnect with myself. I also enjoy curling up with a good book, listening to soothing music.

Back