What do you do with the money you earn from PTP forums?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you work in several PTP forums at the same time, at the end of the month, maybe you can earn 20 dollars, which is a small amount, but what do you do with it? Do you have a special plan for that money or do you just pay the internet bill with it? I personally want to learn a skill so I can earn more

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Anything I make from PTP forums I tend to use on things that I need or for living. With the cost of living being as bad as it is at the moment, most of us need as much extra income as we can get and by doing PTP forums, no matter how small the amount I get, it always helps.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working on PTP forums are my side hustles. I do not earn a lot from it. I usually keep the money in my Paypal account and use it to buy something online. If the amount accumulated to a certain level, I would request Paypal to transfer the money to my bank account.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working on PTP forums are my side hustles. I do not earn a lot from it. I usually keep the money in my Paypal account and use it to buy something online. If the amount accumulated to a certain level, I would request Paypal to transfer the money to my bank account.
it is good. Although I don't know if withdrawing to PayPal account is a good option because I heard that this service has a lot of fees and considering the low income of PTP forums, I don't think you will get much money in the end.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.798
I normally pay the internet subscriptions and the electricity token with the money I earn from the paid to post online jobs while the rest I boost my Offline jobs with no chance of savings even a single cent.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't withdraw yet what I earned here, I'm still accumulating it so I could feel the value of the amount once converted in our own currency, maybe then once it is converted I will divert it or invest it on other ways to have it earn more.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't withdraw yet what I earned here, I'm still accumulating it so I could feel the value of the amount once converted in our own currency, maybe then once it is converted I will divert it or invest it on other ways to have it earn more.
That's a very good gesture,.because by the time you would withdraw, it will amount to a substantial money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use it to pay my monthly bills and for other needs. There is no specific purpose for the money I earn from PTP sites. Because I need money that's why I work in PTP, if not then I don't have to bother with it. LOL

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I do not make much on the paid-to-post forums monthly because it is not all that easy for me to dedicate so much time to creating content and reading through and commenting on new threads created by people. But if I get to cash out like a $10 or $20 from the PTP then I use it for data purchase and the rest I could get whatever I want.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
Anything I make from PTP forums I tend to use on things that I need or for living. With the cost of living being as bad as it is at the moment, most of us need as much extra income as we can get and by doing PTP forums, no matter how small the amount I get, it always helps.
I do the same, as my earnings from these forums (in addition to other paying sites and apps that pay through Paypal) constitute part of my monthly income. I need to purchase food and drinks for my household and due to my teaching job and my thrift (door-to-door) shop only make small earnings (I live in a disfavoured geographic area), forums payments complement my monthly income.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.315
Money is kept in either my bank account or my PayPal account. I'm saving for a rainy day because it's difficult to survive without any savings. This is what I realized, especially during the pandemic's peak.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it depends, I mean, as a student, the bills you get, PTP won't b able to fund, cause it's small, plus takes time. But I do use it for miscellaneous stuffs.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter how we want to see the money we make online , no matter how small it still helps is to pick up one or two bills which is great
Yeah not bad but Opinions differ my friend
Well it depends, I mean, as a student, the bills you get, PTP won't b able to fund, cause it's small, plus takes time. But I do use it for miscellaneous stuffs.
Yes, it earns little considering the time it takes from you. Anyway, I sometimes shop with them. For example, I bought a headphone this month
Money is kept in either my bank account or my PayPal account. I'm saving for a rainy day because it's difficult to survive without any savings. This is what I realized, especially during the pandemic's peak.
Well done, Smart Move !

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use this money on things I like to buy like food and even gadgets
That's good. i am also trying to collect more money to buy new keyboard , mouse and maybe even a monitor because i spend too much time in front of monitor and i need high quality products

Back