What do you do with your old clothes?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to throw away my old clothes. 3 years ago I started giving them away to charity. I had noticed kids from the orphanage home always wearing torn clothes and felt bad knowing I had clothes at home gathering dust, most off them worn once or just a few times. Gives me Soo much comfort helping them out.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have a lot of siblings and cousins that always take my old clothes and sometimes they are not even old but I don't feel interested in making use of it again, so they always take it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I used to throw away my old clothes. 3 years ago I started giving them away to charity. I had noticed kids from the orphanage home always wearing torn clothes and felt bad knowing I had clothes at home gathering dust, most off them worn once or just a few times. Gives me Soo much comfort helping them out.
I don't like the idea of selling my old clothes I rather give them out or throw them away.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hardly have old clothes because my junior brother is now almost my size so all my new clothes might use a year on me probably if it does not look attractive to him. If by chance I found some old cloths of mine I dispose them.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will give it away for the one who truly need it.

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've learnt that many people in the European or developed countries can return their old clothes to the store like Walmart and get back cash, although the amount might not be up to how much those clothes will worth if they are new. You can only do three things with your old clothes here: leave it in your room without wearing it, give it out to someone that can still be wearing it , or you throw it away or burn it. No store will collect back old clothes from you here

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.850
I usually throw it since I wear unitl it is not for use anymore but now I have several very good shirt which I can't wear it anymore. It become to small and I got extra few kilos. I am sad if I must throw so I will probably send it into Red Cross but work hours there are very short.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I normally send them home to family and others who need it. My grandma is happy to distribute. The ones that are not nice and unusable I normally use as rags to wipe and clean surfaces.

Back