What do you know about Hydroponic farming?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stumbled upon a video about hydroponic farming on Facebook yesterday and I instantly gotten very much interested.

From the opinions I have gotten so far, it seems that the farming method is popular in some countries.

Can anyone help me with insights and relevant information on how to get started with this kind of farming method?.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
I am not sure what kind of farming is there. If it is feasible, then go for it. I need more time to know this. There are times that I wanted to do farming related to agriculture.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With hydroponic farming, crops are not planted on top of soils but they are planted on top of water. The water is made into a solution that contains all the nutrients the plant needs to thrive.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With hydroponic farming, crops are not planted on top of soils but they are planted on top of water. The water is made into a solution that contains all the nutrients the plant needs to thrive.
Yeah, I am fully aware of this but I'm looking for a way to get started and the amount of money I should budget for it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, I have to take a comprehensive study about this. It looks like something that would require a lot of knowledge to operate.
Yeah, you need a lot of knowledge to operate it but from what I have heard so far it is the future and you can make a lot of profit in a year.

Back