What do you know about stable coin?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stable coin are also cryptocurrency but the are coins that he the same value with US dollar. There are many of them but the popular ones are usdt, usdc and busd

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I don't invest in stable coin, don't also normally use them as a payment form, I sometimes use them as a trading pair. I mainly use USDT and BUSD

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Stablecoin is a type of cryptocurrency that has a stable value, (not volatile), because it is guaranteed/pegged with fiat money and gold. examples of Stablecoins pegged to USD fiat money are Tether or USDT, Binance USD (BUSD), USD Coin (Coinbas), RupiahToken (IDRT). Meanwhile Stablecoins are guaranteed by gold such as PAX Gold (PAXG), Tether Gold (XAUT). Stablecoins will be more suitable if used as a medium of exchange and money transfers between countries, with low fees, and fast.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stablecoin is a type of cryptocurrency that has a stable value, (not volatile), because it is guaranteed/pegged with fiat money and gold. examples of Stablecoins pegged to USD fiat money are Tether or USDT, Binance USD (BUSD), USD Coin (Coinbas), RupiahToken (IDRT). Meanwhile Stablecoins are guaranteed by gold such as PAX Gold (PAXG), Tether Gold (XAUT). Stablecoins will be more suitable if used as a medium of exchange and money transfers between countries, with low fees, and fast.
Thanks you explained really well brother. I would like to invest in stable coins.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All I know about stable coins is that they're pegged to the USD. Some are algorithm pegged while others are real Fiat backed. Tokens like USDC and Busd are the most reliable.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
A stablecoin is nothing more than a currency linked to the value of the dollar or another fiat currency since it is supposedly backed 1-1 with the asset in question, although sometimes they do not behave as stable as they claim to be, we just have to look back and look at the depeg they have had.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Tether or USDT, Binance USD, USD Coin etc ate Stablecoin. These are a type of cryptocurrency that has a stable value which simply means that they are not volatile like others

Back