What do you like most about RIF?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member of many PTP forums since 2018, but currently I am only active in RIF and FC, but I want to ask you what do you like most about RIF? I really like one of the RIF rules. You can earn $1 per day maximum and then you won't get paid for commenting anymore. But there are forums that don't have clear rules and if you post too much you might get banned without warning which is not fair in my opinion.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
Currently, I just post on RIF. I like the interface. It's very user friendly. Majority of members here post meaningful comments. I enjoy interacting with them. Jordan and Admin are helpful and friendly.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like that I learn something new it's nice to chat and also boosts my mood RIF is one of the best forums I work one it's very nice to work on this forum I work on several other forums but my favorite I think is RIF even tho it offers less pay

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.388
I have been a member of many PTP forums since 2018, but currently I am only active in RIF and FC, but I want to ask you what do you like most about RIF? I really like one of the RIF rules. You can earn $1 per day maximum and then you won't get paid for commenting anymore. But there are forums that don't have clear rules and if you post too much you might get banned without warning which is not fair in my opinion.
You are absolutely right on that. Therefore the other platforms would ban you if you post so much on the site and its like they don't want members to earn much on their sites.
Most of them would ban users claiming of spamming and making uncontributive posts. This is so bad.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are absolutely right on that. Therefore the other platforms would ban you if you post so much on the site and its like they don't want members to earn much on their sites.
Most of them would ban users claiming of spamming and making uncontributive posts. This is so bad.
Yes, it is not fair. Even if your posts have good content, they see you as a threat and decide to ban you. They don't want to pay users a lot of money and that's the truth

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently, I just post on RIF. I like the interface. It's very user friendly. Majority of members here post meaningful comments. I enjoy interacting with them. Jordan and Admin are helpful and friendly.
Yes, I totally agree with you. There are many friendly members here, helping each other through difficulties. I like how it looks pretty good not too bright, the rules in here are also clear and not confusing.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I totally agree with you. There are many friendly members here, helping each other through difficulties. I like how it looks pretty good not too bright, the rules in here are also clear and not confusing.
Yes, the rules are clear and I know what to do and what not to do on a daily basis. There is a limit and you cannot earn more than $1 per day. But there are forums that do not set limits, but if you comment too much, you will be banned for no reason

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to posting on RIF I love that there are so many different topics to discuss and that there is plenty I can contribute to with high-quality posts and information. I also love the interface and how easy it is to navigate the forum as well. The community as a whole is awesome and friendly as well and that is always something I look for in a forum.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to posting on RIF I love that there are so many different topics to discuss and that there is plenty I can contribute to with high-quality posts and information. I also love the interface and how easy it is to navigate the forum as well. The community as a whole is awesome and friendly as well and that is always something I look for in a forum.
it's true. To be honest working on forums for a few dollars a month is very boring and some forums have strict rules but here is a friendlier community and you can laugh, chat and earn some money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.388
I like the fact that referral index forum has the flexibility of working on my own time and I find more interesting topic to interact with and that the payment processing is done almost instantly here.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like the fact that referral index forum has the flexibility of working on my own time and I find more interesting topic to interact with and that the payment processing is done almost instantly here.
Yes, it is wonderful. It would be better if they had other payment methods. What I like about here is that the environment is friendly and we can laugh and talk and learn

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
I enjoy how there are so many interesting topics to which I can relate. Furthermore, the owners are pleasant. They do not block users arbitrarily, and it is, of course, a legitimate website.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like alot about this site, I like the interface. the topics posted here, the responses or comment event the way that users are very friendly.. so it is really nice .

Back