What do you plan for the next day?

Jeets

Complete Stranger
Jul 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you plan for the next day? I plan to dive in the sea to relax. It's been two weeks now that I did not swim in the sea. I was super busy the other week for clearance requirements. I am cleared and my summer vacation started the other day. I want to feel bored because I used to talk to students. I will be back to work 2nd week of August. What about you?
It's my working day. So, I would be busy doing my work. My weekly off day is in Tuesday. Now it is raining season here, everyday is raining. In my area it's orange alert. So mostly I will be indoor all days.
Enjoy your vacation. Have a great day ahead.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
It's my working day. So, I would be busy doing my work. My weekly off day is in Tuesday. Now it is raining season here, everyday is raining. In my area it's orange alert. So mostly I will be indoor all days.
Enjoy your vacation. Have a great day ahead.
It's bad you're on orange alert. Keep safe and your family.

Jeets

Complete Stranger
Jul 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's bad you're on orange alert. Keep safe and your family.
Yes, thank you. Due to heavy rain since last 3 days. My neighboring area is flooded. So, schools and colleges are shut for last 2 days. Fortunately, where we live is all good and have no flooding situation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes, thank you. Due to heavy rain since last 3 days. My neighboring area is flooded. So, schools and colleges are shut for last 2 days. Fortunately, where we live is all good and have no flooding situation.
It's good to hear you're safe but those near rives aren't safe.

Back