What do you prefer Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both are currencies that I like, Litecoin (LTC) was born in 2011 and has been with us for a long time, it is still in constant development, it is quite scarce with a total amount of 84 million litecoin in circulation without being able to have more than these, its commissions are quite cheap and it is a fairly well-known network, on the other hand we have Bitcoin cash (BCH) which is a network that was born in the well-known block war of 2017 which was born as a fork of Bitcoin, it has a halving just like Bitcoin every 4 years old, it only has 21 million coins, also being quite scarce, and the commissions are very cheap, which one do you prefer?
Personally, I prefer bitcoin, reason being that it was the first cryptocurrency I got or acquired, since then my love for it keeps growing exponentially.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Personally, I prefer bitcoin, reason being that it was the first cryptocurrency I got or acquired, since then my love for it keeps growing exponentially.
which one exactly do you mean, Bitcoin (BTC) itself or the one we mentioned in this thread that is Bitcoin cash (BCH)? Really either of the two are certainly good options

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Puri longer duration of time I used to prefer bch but I have seen the trend that most are these days interested in LTC so I'll keep investing in LTC only

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Puri longer duration of time I used to prefer bch but I have seen the trend that most are these days interested in LTC so I'll keep investing in LTC only
The good thing about LTC is that it has a fixed supply that does not seem to be modified and will stay at that figure, so it has enough potential for future appreciation.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I prefer Bitcoin cash, but I use anyone that's available to me when I need money. They both have low transaction fees which makes them great for sending and receiving money online.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I prefer Bitcoin cash, but I use anyone that's available to me when I need money. They both have low transaction fees which makes them great for sending and receiving money online.
Yes, in short, both are quite good and have low commissions which allows you to make very economical transactions and that is why they are widely used, if you want to move money quickly and cheaply they are options to consider.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I personally prefer bitcoin to bitcoin cash, can't really explain the reason behind the love though, probably because it was the first cryptocurrency coin I ever received or earned.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm glad that LTC just crossed $100 again recently. It's rallying. However, Bitcoin Cash is following. It reached $150 again, and it's $148 as of this writing. Both coins are doing well now.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I'm glad that LTC just crossed $100 again recently. It's rallying. However, Bitcoin Cash is following. It reached $150 again, and it's $148 as of this writing. Both coins are doing well now.
My portfolio also noticed, I am a lover of Litecoin, I hope the coin continues its way, it is difficult with the market so uncertain that we have, but I am sure that in the next bullrun Litecoin will be one of the most rewarded

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My portfolio also noticed, I am a lover of Litecoin, I hope the coin continues its way, it is difficult with the market so uncertain that we have, but I am sure that in the next bullrun Litecoin will be one of the most rewarded
That's true. That's why I'm accumulating Litecoin, and I'm also trading my RIF on Ginger. Do you think we're close to bull season? The prices are up but others are saying it's still bear season.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's true. That's why I'm accumulating Litecoin, and I'm also trading my RIF on Ginger. Do you think we're close to bull season? The prices are up but others are saying it's still bear season.
No, I think the worst has not yet arrived from my point of view, I think this will be momentary, but referring to the next bullmarket if I think it will go up a lot, I think there is still a lot to go through to reach that point in the ecosystem.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Litecoin is a first generation crypto currency so it's older than Bitcoin cash. I don't really know which to choose among them as they're good tokens with very low transaction fees.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Both are currencies that I like, Litecoin (LTC) was born in 2011 and has been with us for a long time, it is still in constant development, it is quite scarce with a total amount of 84 million litecoin in circulation without being able to have more than these, its commissions are quite cheap and it is a fairly well-known network, on the other hand we have Bitcoin cash (BCH) which is a network that was born in the well-known block war of 2017 which was born as a fork of Bitcoin, it has a halving just like Bitcoin every 4 years old, it only has 21 million coins, also being quite scarce, and the commissions are very cheap, which one do you prefer?
I prefer Bitcoin cash to litecoin because I can send as little as I like. Also, the transaction fee is very low

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I prefer Bitcoin cash to litecoin because I can send as little as I like. Also, the transaction fee is very low
I understand but the fees of litecoin is quite low too but i think the fees of bitcoin cash are lower, the two are so good to make transactions and to get paid with them online i think too

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
When it comes to investment, I do not have any faith in Bitcoin cash and litecoin. however, as a payment form, both are good because they are fast and have cheaper transaction fees.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to investment, I do not have any faith in Bitcoin cash and litecoin. however, as a payment form, both are good because they are fast and have cheaper transaction fees.
It is true that both bitcoin cash and litecoin a good form of payment.

Back