What do you think about chipper

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I have know this app the same year they can into existence and they were good then. But like few months now when I deposited some amount of money there, I was unable to make transactions with it expect from paying for there products like airtime payment.
Do you also have issue with them air all have been rectified?
This application is very good and you will receive your money very fast. You can even send money to people in other countries

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This application is very good and you will receive your money very fast. You can even send money to people in other countries
When I first used the app about two years ago, I had no problem with it as my transaction is always fast. But last year that I tried it, all my transaction was not successful. So maybe it is now working well back.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
When I first used the app about two years ago, I had no problem with it as my transaction is always fast. But last year that I tried it, all my transaction was not successful. So maybe it is now working well back.
It has been long I used it too but it was working well when I was using it and I also do not know about now

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has been long I used it too but it was working well when I was using it and I also do not know about now
Yes I also enjoyed it then. But the last time that I used it and what I expirenced and as I was forced to use all I deposited to buy airtime. Since then I have not used it. So it might not be so anymore

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Yes I also enjoyed it then. But the last time that I used it and what I expirenced and as I was forced to use all I deposited to buy airtime. Since then I have not used it. So it might not be so anymore
I was also forced to use it by my friend and people who referred it to me

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was also forced to use it by my friend and people who referred it to me
Not that I was forced by someone to use the app. But what I am trying to say is that because I was unable to withdraw my funds and I was unable to use it to make any payments, I was left with no choice but to use it to buy airtime

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$1.420
I did a quick search on chipper, I did not find any information related to chipper but there seems to be an app called chipper cash which looks like a payment gateway.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
I have heard this name from someone but can't remember. You said you started using the app the year it was created which means it is safe to say the site has been working for you before this incident. Have you tried contacting them?

Back