AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
For me, it is better that way to get to know each other, but if the man is good enough responsible, acting, thoughtful, mature, job stable, , and mentally stable, why not marry legally?

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Do you think it is a wise thing to move in with a supposedly fiance before marriage maybe to study the person more. What do you think?
In case of studying the man i think while dating you've already study each other enough to know if you're good together in getting married or not and in case of staying together before marriage leaving with a fiance before marriage i think its not a good idea tho it's okay to visit but staying together before marriage not ok by me i prefer to get married first before moving in with my partner.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I think that depends on the couple's decision. It's quite common for partners to live together before getting married. Some may get married after living together for a certain period of time. Some may even choose just to live together.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
In case of studying the man i think while dating you've already study each other enough to know if you're good together in getting married or not and in case of staying together before marriage leaving with a fiance before marriage i think its not a good idea tho it's okay to visit but staying together before marriage not ok by me i prefer to get married first before moving in with my partner.
That's the way to go. A lot of people prefer to get married first before moving in with any partner.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Personally, I wouldn't want to live with a man before marriage. I fear that he might not eventually want to marry me since he will get comfortable. Why would he marry when he is already getting everything that a marriage brings?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
I prefer to get married if both of them are ready to settle. Getting married is the best thing to happen for couples who are meant to be.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Am pretty sure you should have done all the needed studying before agreeing to marry him. For me I think it's best to do this after marriage.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Am pretty sure you should have done all the needed studying before agreeing to marry him. For me I think it's best to do this after marriage.
Yeah, its best to live apart while dating. That is the time to explore and learn about each other. Then when you are sure that you have nothing that repels you, you can get married and live together.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Yeah, its best to live apart while dating. That is the time to explore and learn about each other. Then when you are sure that you have nothing that repels you, you can get married and live together.
Exactly, there is notting wrong with them coming to visit each other or spending a few days together when dating, this way you will know more about each other. Though I don't really believe premarital sex though.

Back