What do you think are the Benefits of Having a Small Business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Siripaset

Complete Stranger
Feb 21, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
For accounting software, have you thought about using something like Wave or Zoho Books? They’re both pretty user-friendly and can handle the basics without breaking the bank. I used Wave when I started my own side project, and it helped me keep track of everything without a monthly fee.I was in the same boat with QuickBooks before, and it felt overwhelming trying to juggle everything. Simplifying my accounting made it way easier to focus on what I love.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
Small business is much easier to manage comparatively to a bugger business. This is also one of the main reasons why people prefer smaller business instead of running a bigger one.

I must say that starting up a small business is not that easy. It needs time, energy, and money to make it stable in the world of business.

Min George

Unfamiliar
Jul 28, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
It is good to start with a small business but it is bad to stay there as you gain more experience as you keep running the business to handle a larger one.
Small business is much easier to manage comparatively to a bugger business. This is also one of the main reasons why people prefer smaller business instead of running a bigger one.

Back