What do you think will be the next form of communication?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
Who can predict the type of communication the future will bring? Many individuals believe that 3-D holographic video could be the upcoming significant communication medium. Which do you believe?

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who can predict the type of communication the future will bring? Many individuals believe that 3-D holographic video could be the upcoming significant communication medium. Which do you believe?
I believe in this. Holographic communication is immensely popular in world. We can especially watch in sci-fi movies. It have been shown for 50 to 70 years. Holographic Communication was shown by Tony Stark in marvel movies.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i pray we all be alive to witness this hopeful technology initiaves. nobody expect that the kind technology initiatives we are enjoying now could exist.
Post automatically merged:

i remember how amazed i was when i saw drones at work for the first time. we are indeed lucky witnessing development.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
Next thing could be universal translator like those in Star Trek. There are some similar products already on market but only support language or two.

Pokie0324

Complete Stranger
Nov 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know how powerful technology can bring to us. Maybe more advanced communication style and forms would be developed in the next years, decades and even centuries. Holographic communication could be one of those possibilities.

Back