What does it take to stay ahead in crypto mining?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
So, what does it take to stay ahead in this competitive crypto industry? Is it just a matter of having the latest hardware and the lowest electricity costs? Or are there other factors at play, such as access to cheap sources of renewable energy or strategic partnerships with hardware manufacturers?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Mining have become a business for the big boys . Bitcoin mining is no more a business you can run without outdated system. Now, you can only mine bitcoin with ASIC or more complex machine if you are expecting some tangible profit. Secondly, bitcoin machines or rigs are heavy consumers of electricity.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
First of all, one needs an understanding of the working of the cryptocurrency market. One also needs a cheaper source of electricity to reduce the cost per crypto mining. With these two factors, one has an edge in the mining industry.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Mining have become a business for the big boys . Bitcoin mining is no more a business you can run without outdated system. Now, you can only mine bitcoin with ASIC or more complex machine if you are expecting some tangible profit. Secondly, bitcoin machines or rigs are heavy consumers of electricity.
But this is in the case of Bitcoin, there are many other currencies such as Helium, Ravencoin or even Monero that are very easy to mine, even the latter can be done with a mobile CPU if you know how to configure it, so it all depends on the currency that you decide to mine, if you decide to mine Bitcoin, it is clear that there is a very competitive and expensive market there.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
What it takes to stay ahead in cryptocurrency mining is when you have a very good and robust mining facilities that can mine very quickly and in a short space of time..

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
You can tap into the opportunity of mining through the use of ASIC which is a very sophisticated hardware that is specifically designed to mine at a very fast rate.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
So, what does it take to stay ahead in this competitive crypto industry? Is it just a matter of having the latest hardware and the lowest electricity costs? Or are there other factors at play, such as access to cheap sources of renewable energy or strategic partnerships with hardware manufacturers?
In this crypto currency space, all what it takes for one to be ahead of the game is by researching, reading a lot, following news,as sometimes news influences the behaviour of the coin or how the coin will perform.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
As far as I am concerned, the bitcoin mining is very capital intensive and almost a multimillions projects so to say. This is because it requires the most expensive machinery with the highest electricity consumption.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
As far as I am concerned, the bitcoin mining is very capital intensive and almost a multimillions projects so to say. This is because it requires the most expensive machinery with the highest electricity consumption.
I think if one can strike a partnership with some hardware manufacturing firms, they could be a running agreement that can let one get equipments and pay as the mining progresses.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I agree with you 100%. I think that strategy can really help out. Considering a partnership agreement and deal with some manufacturing hardware I think it is the way to go here.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you 100%. I think that strategy can really help out. Considering a partnership agreement and deal with some manufacturing hardware I think it is the way to go here.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Currently there are many newest and sophisticated mining tools available and can run strong ASICs, but if you mine crypto alone (solo), of course the mining rewards that you get are often not as expected, even if you mine Bitcoin alone it will take time long time to get new block, So you better join mining pool.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
First of all, one needs an understanding of the working of the cryptocurrency market. One also needs a cheaper source of electricity to reduce the cost per crypto mining. With these two factors, one has an edge in the mining industry.
This is true, because cryptocurrency is a very broad concept which someone needs maximum understanding in order to fully explore it to the fullest, there is always something to learn everyday, and everyday is a day for lesson and also to add to our existing knowledge as to how to go about it very well.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
This will cost the investors the fundamental analysis and tools that would help them detect the behaviour of the Crypto coins in the future. This can make them informed and always ahead.

Back