What does your smartphone's homescreen look like?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.050
Raw Dex
$0.163
My smartphone's homescreen is a carefully curated space with just the essential apps and widgets. Front and center is a simple digital clock widget, ensuring I can quickly glance at the time. Beneath that are the apps I use most frequently like Messages, Gmail, Calendar, and Chrome, arranged in a neat grid. I also have a widget displaying upcoming calendar events and the current weather forecast. Overall, it's a clean and minimalist layout designed for maximum efficiency and quick access to the tools I need.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
My smartphone's homescreen is a carefully curated space with just the essential apps and widgets. Front and center is a simple digital clock widget, ensuring I can quickly glance at the time. Beneath that are the apps I use most frequently like Messages, Gmail, Calendar, and Chrome, arranged in a neat grid. I also have a widget displaying upcoming calendar events and the current weather forecast. Overall, it's a clean and minimalist layout designed for maximum efficiency and quick access to the tools I need.
Mine is just the normal iPhone wallpaper. I checked my phone two days ago, if not, my little brother’s picture is what I will be having there

Back