What embarrasses you the most and what’s been your most embarrassing moment?

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay so in my case being in a circle of friends while some girls are around and then all of a sudden my friends start teasing me to flex in front of those girls or maybe make em laugh embarrasses me the most.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Okay so in my case being in a circle of friends while some girls are around and then all of a sudden my friends start teasing me to flex in front of those girls or maybe make em laugh embarrasses me the most.
That can definitely be embarrassing.

I farted in public and it was so loud when my friend tickled my ribs from the back and I wasn't aware 😂.
Wow. Sounds very exciting lol.

I would say the most embarrassing thing for me was when I was in 4th grade, I was eating next to my "girlfriend" and I had some stomach issues that day... I accidentally pooped my pants next to my girlfriend.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I would say the most embarrassing thing for me was when I was in 4th grade, I was eating next to my "girlfriend" and I had some stomach issues that day... I accidentally pooped my pants next to my girlfriend.
It was a very crazy day for me that very day. Everyone was shocked and paused for a moment and started laughing at me 😂. I was really embarrassed.

About what happened to you, it's why I never leave my house whenever I'm having stomach upsets.

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I farted in public and it was so loud when my friend tickled my ribs from the back and I wasn't aware 😂.
LOL, I would die of embarrassment :ROFLMAO: .

WTH?? Did she come to know??

Jerryblaq

Complete Stranger
Jun 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My most embarrassing moment was when I was asked to give an impromptu vote of thanks on behalf of the newly selected Prefects at the assembly ground consisting of about 500 students I was sweating and shaking i could hear my heart beat and I was repeating same words over and over again I was literally sounding like a broken record.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
My most embarrassing moment was when I was asked to give an impromptu vote of thanks on behalf of the newly selected Prefects at the assembly ground consisting of about 500 students I was sweating and shaking i could hear my heart beat and I was repeating same words over and over again I was literally sounding like a broken record.
Stage fright can mess you up big time. I have had my own moments in it and it wasn't funny at all. You would just look like a big fool.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133

LOL that must have been so embarrassing and that's why when we are unwell better to stay home and save ourselves from getting embarrassed

Back