What embarrasses you the most and what’s been your most embarrassing moment?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
I don't think there was any embarrassing moment lately but when I was a kid like three or four years old someone removed my shorts in public and that was so embarrassing

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Oh my word. I would have died of embarrassment. I can imagine how you felt after that. But from the looks of things you just laugh when you think about it

It was actually very embarrassing experience for me because there were so many girls around when that happened and a lot of them are actually interested in me that time but everything ended up.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was actually very embarrassing experience for me because there were so many girls around when that happened and a lot of them are actually interested in me that time but everything ended up.
Oh wow. What an embarrasing momemt. How did you overcome it? Being an introvert I would have reached the level of depression from that.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
There are times when we plan something and it does not go our way then we feel embarrassed because when I work I work in a planned manner and when it fails then I feel bad and embarrassed

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
That can definitely be embarrassing.

Wow. Sounds very exciting lol.

I would say the most embarrassing thing for me was when I was in 4th grade, I was eating next to my "girlfriend" and I had some stomach issues that day... I accidentally pooped my pants next to my girlfriend.
That must be very embarrassing. For me it was when playing with my friends I fell into the drainage and everyone was staring at me and saying Am I blind?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
That must be very embarrassing. For me it was when playing with my friends I fell into the drainage and everyone was staring at me and saying Am I blind?
My goodness, I don't even remember posting that response that you quoted me on. Now I'm living my embarrassment all over again. :D

Sad In A Box GIF

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I did have an embarrassing moment, and that was when I told my friends I got a crush on our teacher. he was so smart, handsome, and macho, but all my friends laughed at me and said our teacher was a " gay". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can remember one scene back then as a kid when I was laying an ambush for a friend😂 when I heard the footstep closing in I launched out of my hiding place with the aim of hitting him chest first...😂 well I did but the chest was bumpy...

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I did have an embarrassing moment, and that was when I told my friends I got a crush on our teacher. he was so smart, handsome, and macho, but all my friends laughed at me and said our teacher was " gay". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank God you didn't propose to your teacher.😝 Did he come to know ever that you had a crush on him?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
@Sanjee , actually, I was not contented with my classmates' declaration, I approached my teacher and told him I had a crush on him. He laughed and told me " we are the same girl" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back