What forum interests you the most?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
I am mostly posting in Get paid to programs section and if I feel tired then I post in the relaxation room section and also post on faucet and business chat at times
Uuu that is nice I also like to relax a bit and write on relaxation room it's nice I'm not quite like the business section not because it's bad but because I do not know a lot of things

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business chat forum interests me the most. That is where I learn a lot about money and Business. I also love the section of get paid to forum. I get to learn new ways of earning that I can try.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
Uuu that is nice I also like to relax a bit and write on relaxation room it's nice I'm not quite like the business section not because it's bad but because I do not know a lot of things
I am also not following the business chat section as it has many threads that are against my interest so I am just looking forward o posting in the GPT section and then in the relaxation room but sometimes I do check business chat and faucet section too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are so many forums to create and interact with threads on this site and as it is, there are some of the forums which you would find interesting to you and have better ideas on the thread that are being created there just like the Bitcoin and Altcoins forum, business chat forum, wallet and exchange forums and the rest as it is.
I actually love business chat forum because we get to talk about business and even see how business work in other companies and even an avenue to know the kind of business that so many of us engage in

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
There are a lot of forums that have flooded the internet presently and it is very important for us to ensure that each and every forum that we want to engage in, we ensure that they are legitimate and we also have the mind to contribute positively for the growth of such platform.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
The problem with the relaxation room is we earn less per comment but we need to wait for longer duration to post next comment as there is a timer between comments

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually love business chat forum because we get to talk about business and even see how business work in other companies and even an avenue to know the kind of business that so many of us engage in
Truly the business forum is where I so much love in this site as it helps me to know more about how to run a business and that is gotten from the discussions about business on the group with the members here.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
I am mostly posting in get paid to programs section and also use the general chat in the relaxation room but I need to use other forums too and post in most

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am mostly posting in get paid to programs section and also use the general chat in the relaxation room but I need to use other forums too and post in most
This is a very good way to go as I also try to do the same and at the moment I get to discuss and work with two more PTP sites which to me earns me more over the time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
Yes we should look for different forums as this way we will have threads available to comment all the time and we won't feel short of threads to comment on

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Truly the business forum is where I so much love in this site as it helps me to know more about how to run a business and that is gotten from the discussions about business on the group with the members here.
We have talked about so many businesses here and other business opportunities and that is why I like business forum because it is always full of opportunities to learn about different businesses

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
I am feeling tired already and still need to post many comments and threads as per my daily target so I need to make use of different forums of the website

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am feeling tired already and still need to post many comments and threads as per my daily target so I need to make use of different forums of the website
There are sometimes when I will be very tired and I will not even bother to visit in this forum for a full day just like I did yesterday but I hope to complete my comments today

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
I got busy with other things that I was unable to use the other topics/ sections but I will try that the next time when I will post today in the afternoon

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I got busy with other things that I was unable to use the other topics/ sections but I will try that the next time when I will post today in the afternoon
We can give it a try so it will even help you to stay out of the topics that you are familiar with so that you can learn other things. I am also used to business forum all of the time

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
to keep balance in the forum we need to use other forums as well I do not know a lot about businesses but I still try to check it time to time and reply to learn something new about it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
It would be wise to utilize all sections and this way we won't feel any problem with lesser threads to comment on as there are less active users now as compared to 2 months ago.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
to keep balance in the forum we need to use other forums as well I do not know a lot about businesses but I still try to check it time to time and reply to learn something new about it
We are going to use other forums so that our money will be balanced and we can be able to earn the amount of money that we have planned to earn in a day
That is how I do it all the time

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I myself am happy to post on any forums where there is activity and also a great community. I will admit that I do enjoy posting on forums that offer sections to discuss website management and also making money online as well, I feel I can contribute to these well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I myself am happy to post on any forums where there is activity and also a great community. I will admit that I do enjoy posting on forums that offer sections to discuss website management and also making money online as well, I feel I can contribute to these well.
The main thing that we are supposed to do is interest to people and I am glad that you are good with any forum as long as you are getting people to interact too since that is the most important thing

Back