What fresh initiatives do you believe would benefit your existing workplace?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Since I am working as an ESL Teacher for so many years, I noticed that some non-native speakers are not also good at writing in using the English language. Instead of improving the speaking ability with this second language, I proposed to the company's owner to include teaching the writing part. Unfortunately, my current company did not consider it their priority.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am working with a fast food restaurants and I have noticed that workers always complain of late payment. I will advise the management to increase the salary of the workers. Though, I believe that lack of jobs is the reason why these companies are toying with human resources.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Presently I am not working with any company, I am working online. But at the place I worked last, I was able to make them make use of technology more for their daily works

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
I need little bigger salary but less paperwork. Also we need have resposability for crazy kids. Example: even we talk them not to run trough halways, they do almost every day some kid broke some bone or get injured. In all those moments first question is where we were, did we talk with them about that problem. Some kids just don't want listen!

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
I work in a media organization. I believe my company should invest in modern gadgets that are more efficient with artificial intelligence. This would enhance the quality of our delivery.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am working with a fast food restaurants and I have noticed that workers always complain of late payment. I will advise the management to increase the salary of the workers. Though, I believe that lack of jobs is the reason why these companies are toying with human resources.
most of the time the level of profit the business makes will determine how much they are going to pay their employees. I think that is what they have put into consideration.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was a school teacher, I told my boss to improve on the aesthetics of the school as many parents are attracted to the physical outlook of the school. The man didn't put that into consideration.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was a school teacher, I told my boss to improve on the aesthetics of the school as many parents are attracted to the physical outlook of the school. The man didn't put that into consideration.
It's one of the things that the school does to attract parents and pique their interest in

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that the including the use of Artificial Intelligence in the company where I'm working currently is going to be very good initiative to boost productivity.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Since I am working as an ESL Teacher for so many years, I noticed that some non-native speakers are not also good at writing in using the English language. Instead of improving the speaking ability with this second language, I proposed to the company's owner to include teaching the writing part. Unfortunately, my current company did not consider it their priority.
It would have been good if they did it but well, it is their choice.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
I have been in the service industry for like six years, I told the manager to consider the pioneers workers for the company and motivate them through promotion of their ranks and increasing of their salaries but they ignored and the company collapsed.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I agree that the delayed payment of employees is not a good thing. It should not be like this. In my country, we follow the labor code and this not an acceptable practice in a company.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that is the major reason some people do not succeed. They must always put some opinions into consideration if they want to be successful.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
This will depend on the company if they are the type that pays attention to the people if they do them you can make your input so thay you wouldn't be wasting your time

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
When I sense that the owner of an organization is egoistic in nature, I don't even bother myself making suggestions to him. I just allow him to do his things by himself.
This will depend on the company if they are the type that pays attention to the people if they do them you can make your input so thay you wouldn't be wasting your time

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
that is the major reason some people do not succeed. They must always put some opinions into consideration if they want to be successful.
You have a point here. If the school administration will not listen to certain suggestions, the improvement will not be carried out and will result to a bad situation in the long run.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I sense that the owner of an organization is egoistic in nature, I don't even bother myself making suggestions to him. I just allow him to do his things by himself.
people who are egoistic may not be able to admit their mistakes. Such kind of people may actually not succeed in a business venture.

Back