What game did you like when you were a kid?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Being a kid gives us lots of excitement and our concern is toys, games, and food. We never care about clothes. And the game that I cherished that was was hide and seek :ROFLMAO: . I am good at this kind of game. I first look for the best hiding spot to win. What about you?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
When I was kid my favorite game was hockey, as I was captain of my school team, I was very good at it. Although I was able to play it very good but I didn't make it profession.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was a kid I really enjoyed really different types of games I didn't knew English well for sure so I was only interested in gameplay and sports game offered just that

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I laughed at the part you said we never cared about clothes šŸ˜€ because that's so true, nobody cared about how they look we just want to play and play and play. Meanwhile my favorite game was football.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I laughed at the part you said we never cared about clothes šŸ˜€ because that's so true, nobody cared about how they look we just want to play and play and play. Meanwhile my favorite game was football.
That's true, in fact my elder sisters got mad at me because I haven't taken a bath yet but played right away. What a fantastic life being a kid. I want to bring back yesterday and do the same games and fun šŸ˜

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, in fact my elder sisters got mad at me because I haven't taken a bath yet but played right away. What a fantastic life being a kid. I want to bring back yesterday and do the same games and fun šŸ˜
Haha so true! Taking a bath as a kid was like preparing for war. My mum would chase me all around the house yelling "It's bath time! Get back here now!" while I'm running and screaming in terror. I wish I could go back in time too! Hopefully this time I'll last longer than 5 minutes before mum finds me hiding under the bed. The games we played seem way more fun than adulting that's for sure šŸ¤£

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.263
Back then as a kid, i usually cut forms from chair then shape them as humans then play with them pretending to be super heroes and all that, i was always scolded for cutting forms from chairs though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Back then as a kid, i usually cut forms from chair then shape them as humans then play with them pretending to be super heroes and all that, i was always scolded for cutting forms from chairs though.
That's your reward for cutting your chairs, but you're still an innocent kid.

Back