Not open for further replies.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I am so worried when seeing the info that the site owner our beloved @Jordan is going on a much-needed vacation. Is he very sick? I cannot find the post here why he needs a long vacation. There might be a bad aftermath of his previous accident, hoping not. 😭

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so worried when seeing the info that the site owner our beloved @Jordan is going on a much-needed vacation. Is he very sick? I cannot find the post here why he needs a long vacation. There might be a bad aftermath of his previous accident, hoping not. 😭
I don't believe there is anything to worry about. Jordan has been working very long hours over the past several months. He may have just received an opportunity to take some time away from everything and relax. :)

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I don't believe there is anything to worry about. Jordan has been working very long hours over the past several months. He may have just received an opportunity to take some time away from everything and relax. :)
I am glad to hear that there is nothing to worry Concerning our beloved boss Jordan on the dabbled 'much needed vacation' I however wish him a very nice and well spent vacation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Let's wish Jordan a happy and glorious vacation and when he comes back he's fresh and ready to announce on his forum the winners of the contests during the Rif one year anniversary. 😍

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Can you make payouts instead of him, at least for this month?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can you make payouts instead of him, at least for this month?
Unfortunately, I cannot. I do not have the funds to process everyone's payments. I, myself, am waiting for a payment as well. Jordan should pop in any day to process these payments, please remain patient. I apologize for the wait.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for the information, this news is enough to calm me down. Because I read someone's post on ForumCoin saying Jordan was sick, I don't know where he got the information.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Thank you for the information, this news is enough to calm me down. Because I read someone's post on ForumCoin saying Jordan was sick, I don't know where he got the information.
Who posted in forum coin that Jordan is sick. Jordan is young, dynamic and healthy. He just needs a long vacation and that's his private life everyone must respect.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who posted in forum coin that Jordan is sick. Jordan is young, dynamic and healthy. He just needs a long vacation and that's his private life everyone must respect.
Unfortunately I forgot who posted it, I also hope Jordan is okay, he's probably just tired and needs some time to be alone, on vacation to relax. I also tend to stay away from forums and social media when I'm tired.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Unfortunately I forgot who posted it, I also hope Jordan is okay, he's probably just tired and needs some time to be alone, on vacation to relax. I also tend to stay away from forums and social media when I'm tired.
Having an active job is so tiresome, this time I am on a summer vacation but when I resume to work, I will not be active on SCF only on RIF every evening. I also visit Forum coun daily for two weeks now. I hope there is something of our hardship.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having an active job is so tiresome, this time I am on a summer vacation but when I resume to work, I will not be active on SCF only on RIF every evening. I also visit Forum coun daily for two weeks now. I hope there is something of our hardship.
Just do what's best for you, no need to push yourself. worry about fatigue later the body will easily get sick. I also, if I'm busy sometimes I don't come to the forum except for a moment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Just do what's best for you, no need to push yourself. worry about fatigue later the body will easily get sick. I also, if I'm busy sometimes I don't come to the forum except for a moment.
I am still on summer vacation now up to the first week of August. I have to utilize my time. It is so good to have extra earnings on the web. Only our fingers are the capital hehehe. Sometimes my fingers ache so I have to pause.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Our fingers and internet connectivity is the capital or the price we have to pay in order to benefit from earning online, you just have to keep up at it, because sincerely it's not easy, but we must be active regardless.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Approve without thinking. We must be active to our mother site. Let's be positive and hopefull because beyond the rainbow lies success sun to shine again in gold and colors with bright rays.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There's no news so far. Let's just wait patiently. We don't know the reasons.
Okay then, its all good, hopefully we might hear from him within the week, since its a new month, anyways lets keep waiting and hoping everything goes out well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Okay then, its all good, hopefully we might hear from him within the week, since its a new month, anyways lets keep waiting and hoping everything goes out well.
Yes, let's just wait patiently. We don't know how important his long vacation is. Hoping it's not about health issues 😑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back