What happens to RIF?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
That's very true. It's encouraging to see our posts been credited instantly. Also, the site is pretty active and there are lots of threads of varied interests here. One can actively participate here and optimise their earnings.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perhaps the RIF staff will be busy. This has already been demonstrated by the communication that payments can only take place one day a week. Furthermore, the staff usually intervenes when there are changes on the site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Yes, that was the update some time back. It was mentioned that all the payment request would be cleared on one day in week. My timing was good. I requested on the right moment and get paid in an hour. Makes sense. Admins also have life and other work. So, they have made it weekly once and that should be convenient for users too

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
That's very true. It's encouraging to see our posts been credited instantly. Also, the site is pretty active and there are lots of threads of varied interests here. One can actively participate here and optimise their earnings.
Ye, that is why I sometimes forget about Mylot hehehe, but I always missed the people there. Last night a visited ML for 25 minutes before I went to bed.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Ye, that is why I sometimes forget about Mylot hehehe, but I always missed the people there. Last night a visited ML for 25 minutes before I went to bed.
On the contrary, I never forget about the site. myLot is the first site that I would visit once I log in for online work. Even if I have some minutes at hand, I try to be active there. I have earned decent amount of money there so far. This month looks promising too. I am already close to payout.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
On the contrary, I never forget about the site. myLot is the first site that I would visit once I log in for online work. Even if I have some minutes at hand, I try to be active there. I have earned decent amount of money there so far. This month looks promising too. I am already close to payout.
I was in MYlot a while ago for almost 1 hour and posted two posts but there was a sudden blackout. I will go back this evening to reply to them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I plan to make at least one post there on myLot daily but I don't stick to it. I am mostly into reading and responding. Today I got busy with surveys and made a good money there. I did visit myLot for few minutes. Maybe later I will go for a long time there before bedtime.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I plan to make at least one post there on myLot daily but I don't stick to it. I am mostly into reading and responding. Today I got busy with surveys and made a good money there. I did visit myLot for few minutes. Maybe later I will go for a long time there before bedtime.
What site is that that gives you good pay? I'm curious. lol.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
What site is that that gives you good pay? I'm curious. lol.
I am not very focused or good with time management. So, my online earnings are not constant. I might go missing from online world every now and then. So, I fail to optimise my earnings. Anyway, my worst and best monthly earnings havs been from myLot. I was absent there for 40 days and made only 5 cents in a month once. I managed to make 17 dollars there too in a month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I am not very focused or good with time management. So, my online earnings are not constant. I might go missing from online world every now and then. So, I fail to optimise my earnings. Anyway, my worst and best monthly earnings havs been from myLot. I was absent there for 40 days and made only 5 cents in a month once. I managed to make 17 dollars there too in a month.
Let's not expect fie6a better income in Mylot. Let's have fun and post what we like. I posted there 2 this afternoon Ph time. Then I saw my earning added with some cents. lol.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
If you are able to post regularly there on myLot and get good responses, your bank will move fast.
Still moving slow hehe but at east there's something to expect. I dunno if I can reach the payout for this month.My earning there is 3 dollars hehe.

Back