What happens when you default in repayment of your loans?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
In my country when the borrowers fail to repay back their loans, the lenders usually do the reinstatement of the collaterals. ln that situation the borrowers remain with nothing absolutely.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
In our country, if you don't pay your loans for many months, you will be blacklisted and your colleteral will be auctioned.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
The real danger in failing to pay your loans is that you would have your credit score badly damaged. You would not be able to get a loan even when you genuinely urgently need funds.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country when the borrowers fail to repay back their loans, the lenders usually do the reinstatement of the collaterals. ln that situation the borrowers remain with nothing absolutely.
For some loans that are not secured with a collateral, the guarantor would have to step in and pay the loan.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
It's not advisable to borrow money with interest. I stay away from loaning and borrowing of money.

I really hate usury and there are many reasons for that. Many people not only get their mortgages confiscated, but they may also end up paying interest. Sometimes I don't even understand why people even borrow loans in the first place.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I really hate usury and there are many reasons for that. Many people not only get their mortgages confiscated, but they may also end up paying interest. Sometimes I don't even understand why people even borrow loans in the first place.
Some people apply for a loan without a valid reason. They just want to enjoy spending being a one day millionaire.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Some people apply for a loan without a valid reason. They just want to enjoy spending being a one day millionaire.

It seems like many people have the habit of taking loans. This is why many loaning apps have been able to take advantage of many innocent people. The government in here has failed to take any action against them these apps get access to sensitive information of user and misuse the data.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It seems like many people have the habit of taking loans. This is why many loaning apps have been able to take advantage of many innocent people. The government in here has failed to take any action against them these apps get access to sensitive information of user and misuse the data.
It is better to stop that habit of applying for a loan without a concrete purpose. They will only torture themselves.

Back