What has been your worse experience working online

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When it comes to working online, we all have lots of experience, some are good and some are bad. What is your worse experience when it comes to working online. For me so far i believe my worse experience was working for a forum and accumulating lots of points hoping to cash out and use the earnings on a project, only for the forum to stop paying.
What's yours?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My worst experience from working online is getting scammed with scams apps. And got banned from a survey site without knowing where my mistake was. Yes, that's okay, it all made me learn from experience, that not all information we get from the internet is true, we have to be careful and filter before sharing.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
My worst experience online is that I had accumulated my online earnings in the so called trendri. ptp site and all to my surprise I wake up in the morning to be informed that Trendri does not pay it's members any longer.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
My worst experience online is that I had accumulated my online earnings in the so called trendri. ptp site and all to my surprise I wake up in the morning to be informed that Trendri does not pay it's members any longer.

I never find it easy to make use of that website years ago when I was a member on the platform and I ended up not fallen victim to those that lost their earning from the website.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't want to jinx it and I hope that I wouldn't get a bad experience working on line.
But I feel like when it comes to withdrawal it's a bit stressful

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have been scammed multiple times but I would not call them as worst experience working online. Getting scammed just a normal part of working online. It also taught me valuable lesson

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Since 2010, I am paying all the business expenses, spending time to do all the computer work, yet the government, intelligence agencies are robbing all my data and falsely claiming that their housewife and other fraud employees who do not pay expenses, do not do work, own my business to waste taxpayer money paying them monthly salaries, while I am criminally defamed.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.808
I have been scammed multiple times but I would not call them as worst experience working online. Getting scammed just a normal part of working online. It also taught me valuable lesson
The worst experience l have had while engaging in the online business is when l dealt with the fake website that tend to scam my time and efforts working for them and never pay off.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
True, I doubt if there is anyone who has worked for a long period of time that has not been scammed in one way or the other before. It's more or less like an experience that teaches you.

Back