What has your business benefited from social media

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
From time to time we hear about how much social media has helped when it comes to advertising and business promotion. From a personal point of view, what has your business benefited from social media.
Social Media platform is a pool of resources when it comes to generating potential business customers for your business brand which is why a lot of people target their customers online because there are so many of them to be harvested from online social media platforms.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any body that has anything tœ sell now needs to take advantage of the social Media marketing to showcase their talents, products and services it will help one to grow the business
Probably, social media platforms are powerful tool people can capitalise on to sell anything. You just have to get the right marketing techniques and you are probably going to go. Consistency is also very important.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah it is good to use social media to showcase the products you have . it is the right place to be especially when it comes to starting a new business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it is good to use social media to showcase the products you have . it is the right place to be especially when it comes to starting a new business
Yeah, using social Media platform to showcase your products is very necessary especially when you're just getting started. it has given so many business people the opportunity to be successful within some period of time.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have used social media sites to drive traffic to my website, to generate sales and sell my services as well. When I published my first book in 2015, I was able to generate good sales through social media

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a fashion designer Social media has helped me to showcase my fashion designs to a larger audience, potentially leading to increase my brand recognition and awareness. Social media has also helped me communicate directly with my customers, gather feedback, and respond to inquiries in a timely manner, building a stronger relationship with my audience.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
Most businesses have found their target audience through the social media platforms. This is on the sense that most potential and actually buyers and clients for the businesses are found on the networks.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
My business has gained the popularity in the social media platforms. This is in the sense that, the customers have really increased because the business had already established an online presence.

Back