What if the manager asks you to give your opinion on something?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
If it is being asked, then you need to showcase your ability to give opinionated statements that can notice your worth. If you are going to mumble your words while speaking, your manager will surely feel bad about it. The first impression will be a bad thing for you. That is why you should be always ready as much as possible.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Employees working in a company or business do have insights about the business so are qualified to give opinions concerning the business. If I'm asked for my opinion, I'll give a blunt reply that'll state the real state of issues. I don't need to please the manager.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
If you find yourself in such a position, you need to make good use of it. Give out your very best from there your manager would be able to acknowledge your worth.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a worker it is always important to have your own opinion. If you're asked to do so you need to do that intelligently because a business owner can even trust you more.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
If my manager asks for my opinion on certain issue, I would express my appreciation of the opportunity and offer my comments and ideas frankly. I would not criticize the performance of other co-workers. Instead, I would focus on my idea on how to improve the profitability of the business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If it is being asked, then you need to showcase your ability to give opinionated statements that can notice your worth. If you are going to mumble your words while speaking, your manager will surely feel bad about it. The first impression will be a bad thing for you. That is why you should be always ready as much as possible.

As long as you are asked to give your opinion in any situation at your workplace, I believe that it is something that you should give freely so that the company will have another insight to what's going on.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The manager has to understand that it is not every staff that has the eloquence to deliver like others. They should be patient with those that are not eloquent.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As for me, if I am asked to express my opinion, I will convey what I think as best I can, I like to express my opinion because I feel valued with it. Regardless in the end my opinion is used or not, the important thing is I feel I have been heard and given the opportunity to speak.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true. But personally, I prefer to express whatever opinion I have, and if it doesn't look good, I don't care if my boss likes it or not. Maybe that's why I'm not progressing at work, but I don't have a problem with that

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is true. But personally, I prefer to express whatever opinion I have, and if it doesn't look good, I don't care if my boss likes it or not. Maybe that's why I'm not progressing at work, but I don't have a problem with that
It is better to give your opinion first and if it is not acceptable, it is never your fault.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
When that happens you must make your level best to make some contributive and appealing opinion on the specific subject in the context. Offering valuable and impressive insights would place your worthiness in the company higher.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as you are asked to give your opinion in any situation at your workplace, I believe that it is something that you should give freely so that the company will have another insight to what's going on.
Probably, as an employee it means that you are very much valued and respected when they ask of your opinion in a business venture. It means that you are giving a very good value to them.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, as an employee it means that you are very much valued and respected when they ask of your opinion in a business venture. It means that you are giving a very good value to them.
When you are valued and your workers respect your decision, they will always ask for your opinion.

Back