What is a Unique Way to Earn Online

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi guys, today let's discuss a few unique/different methods that you guys use to earn money online. We all know about websites and apps consisting of PTC, PTP, forums, surveys, etc. - but what I want to know today is something completely unique, aside from all the usual earning stuff. This will help raise awareness about these different money-making websites/apps. Do share.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I make money online by selling online through the marketplace. This is my main job I can earn a lot of money from there if I get a lot of orders. If my online store is quiet I use my free time to participate in paid forums, such as PTP sites and online surveys.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I make money online by selling online through the marketplace. This is my main job I can earn a lot of money from there if I get a lot of orders. If my online store is quiet I use my free time to participate in paid forums, such as PTP sites and online surveys.
This is something like a passive income, you get order at any time and make deliveries, I hope I get to sell online one day, I have always wished to but don't know what to sell.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the tasks for making money online are just unique in their own way. you just have to keep working on the ones you fancy and finds unique to you.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make money in a unique way online if you have a professional level skill because this is a way to generate passive income and also make a sizeable amount of money.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi guys, today let's discuss a few unique/different methods that you guys use to earn money online. We all know about websites and apps consisting of PTC, PTP, forums, surveys, etc. - but what I want to know today is something completely unique, aside from all the usual earning stuff. This will help raise awareness about these different money-making websites/apps. Do share.
There are actually different ways to earn when it comes to earning online as the need to make good money rises due to demands from the people and the way the world is turning into.
There is what we call crypto investments and you have PTC sites and PTP sites to engage, there are affiliate marketing and other freelancing jobs too.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
One can use some unique way as to purchase any item from whole sale market then give it's advertisement on Facebook, people immediately contact then set a contact place to meet and sell your product.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
There is nothing that has not been explored, the only difference is you might not be aware of these money-making ideas. Instead of looking for money making ideas, focus on building skills that can give you access to high paying earning opportunities.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is something like a passive income, you get order at any time and make deliveries, I hope I get to sell online one day, I have always wished to but don't know what to sell.
I once received advice to sell anything that many people need. I like to cook and I make dishes and sell what I cook. Working because of hobbies, interests, and having skills that support it is much better.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Making money in a unique way online is to have a professional level skill, it will help one to generate passive income and not just about making active income daily

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there is a unique way to make money sure you can find a skill and make a lot of money but many people already do that there are a lot of ways to make money
Well you have spoken well @AruneBend as there are no specific ways for one to get to earn money which is sure for them as it worked for someone else does not mean it would still work for everyone else as there are many ways to earn passively.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.050
Raw Dex
$0.025
For me, only PTP sites are the only way to earn a small amount of money. I have read tales about people who earn well from affiliate marketing. I also feel it is the best way to earn online provided you should know the basic of it and should patiently wait for money to come into your account.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
For me, I earn online by doing surveys and post on RIF. It's not something unique. I have a friend who can cook well and upload videos on YouTube to teach people how to cook. She is making good money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.050
Raw Dex
$0.025
YouTube these days is a good way to earn money. I have heard a few of my friends doing it but that surely needs time to make videos and of course, you must have a good knowledge of the things you are demonstrating in the video.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
For me I can say in my opinion that I earn online primary based on the get paid to do sites including the paid to post forums like Rif, and the gpt like swagbucks, socialseos among others.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, I earn online by doing surveys and post on RIF. It's not something unique. I have a friend who can cook well and upload videos on YouTube to teach people how to cook. She is making good money.
Wow that's great cooking is a very good skill to learn many peaple cook on the internet and gets a lot of views it's great that she enjoy cooking and makes money from it

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree. Those of us with professional skills can earn money online in certain unique ways. For insurance, programmers can charge third parties for the service of writing or debugging code.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No doubt, you can make money online if you have the required skill to make it happen, just have to discover what you enjoy doing and simply turn the hobby into a money generating Machine that will keep earning you some few bucks.

Back