What is essential in making an effective team effort?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no business team that doesn't disagree. The major thing is for the team to realize thar there is a bugger goal to be achieved which is beyond any personal considerations.
That's right, in a business meeting where there is no disagreement the goal may actually not be achieved. Disagreement gives them the opportunity to explore more options

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Something that is important in building an effective team is to make sure they can work with each other, are willing to listen and express opinions, and are willing to be tolerant when opinions are not accepted, and don't try to dominate other participants in the same team.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There will surely be disagreements but you should be able to manage things instead of disagreeing all the time. If you disagree to much, you won't focus on the aim.
As long as the disagreement is something that is on the positive side that is looking for a way to make the company business daily activities to go very well it is something that should be welcomed.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
People must cooperate with one another and be receptive to other people's ideas in order to function as a successful team. Since very few plans ever turn out exactly as expected, effective planning includes flexibility that can adjust to changes and yet accomplish the goal. These are common goals that need to be reviewed and inculcated to the team members' mind, especially working in companies.
Cooperation is the most vital thing which also includes respect for other people's opinion for it to work out well, we need to remember that it may not make sense to us but may make sense to other people

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.173
Cooperation is the most vital thing which also includes respect for other people's opinion for it to work out well, we need to remember that it may not make sense to us but may make sense to other people
Compromising is the best thing to consider. If we know how to do this, we can able to work with others swimmingly. I am sure it is the best thing that we can do when misunderstanding happens.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Compromising is the best thing to consider. If we know how to do this, we can able to work with others swimmingly. I am sure it is the best thing that we can do when misunderstanding happens.
We need to just learn how to respect other people's opinion and we need to learn how to deal with other people because we are different from each other and the way we reason is surely going to be different

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.173
We need to just learn how to respect other people's opinion and we need to learn how to deal with other people because we are different from each other and the way we reason is surely going to be different
It is an ideal think to consider. Unfortunately, not all people can be in this kind of situation. That is one of the challenges of what a leader should address when dealing with his or her subordinates.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is an ideal think to consider. Unfortunately, not all people can be in this kind of situation. That is one of the challenges of what a leader should address when dealing with his or her subordinates.
There is no doubt that it is not everyone that would love to respect people's opinion but the best thing is to respect other people's opinion so that you are not going to be having any rift with anybody

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If there is no corporation at any workplace or a business organisation, it is always going to affect the productivity of that company which will make it very difficult for them to achieve their goals and objectives.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
If there is no corporation at any workplace or a business organisation, it is always going to affect the productivity of that company which will make it very difficult for them to achieve their goals and objectives.
We are surely going to have some arguments because it is possible for all of us not to agree with whatever we have concluded on but it is good to abide by it since majority carry the vote

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Something that is important in building an effective team is to make sure they can work with each other, are willing to listen and express opinions, and are willing to be tolerant when opinions are not accepted, and don't try to dominate other participants in the same team.
Being able to work with each other is very important and necessary. They must also be able to take each other's opinions seriously and put them into consideration.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being able to work with each other is very important and necessary. They must also be able to take each other's opinions seriously and put them into consideration.
That's right, I once worked in a team where one employee liked to dominate among other employees. In the end, the results of the cooperation were not well achieved, because everything that was taken had to come from his own opinion.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, I once worked in a team where one employee liked to dominate among other employees. In the end, the results of the cooperation were not well achieved, because everything that was taken had to come from his own opinion.
That is actually bad. If i am in such a team, i wouldn't give in to one person's opinion. Everyone's opinion must count to make success.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is true that you would have people like that in a team but you just have to ensure that the opinions of everyone counts.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Addressing the problems faced by certain team members is one of the main things that could make a really stronger team. Not each and every team member may perform equally well.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
In any team every individual has it's own importance and if we want to extract good result out of them then we need to give importance to each and every member and regularly motivating them .

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is actually bad. If i am in such a team, i wouldn't give in to one person's opinion. Everyone's opinion must count to make success.
Yes, I know that's not good. But he's too domineering and selfish, to the point that I'm really tired of dealing with him. So, preferring to remain silent and surrender to whatever decision he makes. Likewise the other participants, all of them just kept quiet and obeyed.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no business team that doesn't disagree. The major thing is for the team to realize thar there is a bugger goal to be achieved which is beyond any personal considerations.
When there is disagreement in a business interaction or discussion, it means that a progress is on the way.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that an essential and important feature in making a teams effort worth it is cooperation
Were there is cooperation in a team there is faster progress which makes teamwork an enviable idea

Back